Robert Mugabe said last Friday: Whites who are here should all go back to UK-We have aeroplanes whic

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Robert Mugabe said last Friday: Whites who are here should all go back to UK-We have aeroplanes which can take them

Mugabe was speaking during the installation of a chief at Murombedzi Growth Point in his rural Zvimba home area.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
allAfrica.com Zimbabwe Go Back to England Mugabe Tells Whites

Black nations want to be black. Why can't white nations demand the same?

I wouldn't stay where I'm not welcome. It's another hellhole while Mugabe probably lives the high life

I don't understand why black people follow these people who hasn't done a dame for them. the same here in our country. they (Democrats) give them a monthly check, house them in literal war zones and they accept it and then just sit an whine about it and blame everyone else but themselves...they don't try to improve where they live and then when other people come in with markets, gas stations, etc...they loot them and burn them to ground. the majority of them don't want to work a legal job. That drug selling is easy money. and not word of how they evidently don't need to have "diversity" shoved on them like we do here

Mugabe is bluffing and playing to the crowd. He knows if the whites leave, the economy will sink even lower. Everyone knows blacks mean poverty and whites mean prosperity.

Robert Mugabe said last Friday: Whites who are here should all go back to UK-We have aeroplanes which can take them

Mugabe was speaking during the installation of a chief at Murombedzi Growth Point in his rural Zvimba home area.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
allAfrica.com Zimbabwe Go Back to England Mugabe Tells Whites

Black nations want to be black. Why can't white nations demand the same?

I'm an African-American who likes Robert Mugabe alot! I think that Africa would be better off with no Whites in Africa.

Forum List

Back