Muhammad Ali was a Coward

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Fuck Muhammad Ali. He could have been like Joe Louis and went to draft for troop morale. Real men were in the jungles...not back home burning draft cards.

He was also the most pathological liar in sports history when he said it's against his religious beliefs to kill; I've read the Quran and I can assure you it's a book of bloodthirst cover to cover, stem to stern.

Fuck Muhammad Ali. He could have been like Joe Louis and went to draft for troop morale. Real men were in the jungles...not back home burning draft cards.

He had more courage than you do, keyboard warrior, and he was right. The Vietnam War was bullshit. It was nothing more than American imperialism and failed empire building with a cost of 57,000 American lives and God knows how many Vietnamese.

He was also the most pathological liar in sports history when he said it's against his religious beliefs to kill; I've read the Quran and I can assure you it's a book of bloodthirst cover to cover, stem to stern.
The Supreme Court took that into account in their decision on Ali

Sure you have

The Supreme Court took that into account in their decision on Ali
Carter pardoned all the dodgers in 1977. But Ali remains as a coward.

Fuck you he would have ripped your head off. I,d like to see you climb in the ring with the likes of George Foreman in his prime. Hell I dsoubt you would do it today and George is old!

He had more courage than you do, keyboard warrior, and he was right. The Vietnam War was bullshit. It was nothing more than American imperialism and failed empire building with a cost of 57,000 American lives and God knows how many Vietnamese.
I served in combat. Ali does not have any of my courage. Vietnam was NOT American imperialism. It was fucked-up by LBJ and the Democrats.

Fuck you he would have ripped your head off. I,d like to see you climb in the ring with the likes of George Foreman in his prime. Hell I dsoubt you would do it today and George is old!

Give me my M60. See who wins.

It's kind of disingenuous to call yourself a "conscientious objector" when you job is beating the crap out of other people with your fists.

I'm just sayin'.

Post# 4 nailed it.best damn post on this thread.as always here everyday,the OP is clueless as is the norm. it was bullshit indeed.same as all wars,vietnam was started so the bankers could line their pockets.

Ali knew they always put the black man on the front line the majority of the time as well. He was intelligent to see it was foolish and asinine to to defend a government that supressed and abused his race for decades.:rolleyes:

as he said so well back then,the vietcong did nothing to him,they were not the ones going around calling him the N word all the time.fuck our corrupt government and their fucking phony wars.

And you prove my point! To scared for a fair fight

Post# 4 nailed it.best damn post on this thread.as always here everyday,the OP is clueless as is the norm. it was bullshit indeed.same as all wars,vietnam was started so the bankers could line their pockets.

Ali knew they always put the black man on the front line the majority of the time as well. He was intelligent to see it was foolish and asinine to to defend a government that supressed and abused his race for decades.:rolleyes:

as he said so well back then,the vietcong did nothing to him,they were not the ones going around calling him the N word all the time.fuck our corrupt government and their fucking phony wars.
Sure. He is heavyweight champion. His country called him to service. He pussed out.

He was also a racist asshole and belong to the biggest racist organization in the US.

And you prove my point! To scared for a fair fight

I dunno, they enemy had Soviet weapons. Prove my point, Ali didn’t wear the uniform when his nation called. He was a pussy.

Forum List

Back