Mueller report What to expect

‘The regulations require the attorney general to give Congress a report, too. The regulations speak of the need for public confidence in the administration of justice and even have a provision for public release of the attorney general’s report. In a world where Mr. Mueller was the only investigator, the pressure for a comprehensive report to the public would be overwhelming.

This is where the “witch hunt” attacks on Mr. Mueller may have backfired. For 19 months, Mr. Trump and his team have had one target to shoot at, and that target has had limited jurisdiction. But now the investigation resembles the architecture of the internet, with many different nodes, and some of those nodes possess potentially unlimited jurisdiction. Their powers and scope go well beyond Mr. Mueller’s circumscribed mandate; they go to Mr. Trump’s judgment and whether he lied to the American people. They also include law enforcement investigations having nothing to do with Russia, such as whether the president directed the commission of serious campaign finance crimes, as federal prosecutors in the Southern District of New York have already stated in filings. These are all critical matters, each with serious factual predicates already uncovered by prosecutors.’ ibid

The submission of the Mueller report is the beginning, not the end.
If you're going to copy and paste from the opinion piece in the OP, you should indicate that. Instead you pretend it's your own work. Typical Dim douchebaggery

Opinion | The Mueller Report Is Coming. Here’s What to Expect.

Should put the nails in Trumps and republicans coffin
In that it will provide overwhelming evidence to the American people as to the corruption and incompetence of the Trump misadministration, that Trump is in fact unfit to be president, compelling the voters to remove Trump from office next year.
If Mueller had such evidence, he would have indicted Trump. The fact that he hasn't done that means he has no such evidence. His opinion of Trump's "fitness" is not a proper subject for this report. In fact, Mueller has no business even issuing such a report.
bri ,,it's not over till Mueller says it's over I'll let you know when that is

So NYT says it's going to be a "road map for future investigations"? That's just Dem-splaining for "We're going to continue our meaningless investigations and obstruction".
Barr will elide any such content from whatever he gives to Congress. Providing a "road map" for further investigation was not Mueller's job.

In that it will provide overwhelming evidence to the American people as to the corruption and incompetence of the Trump misadministration, that Trump is in fact unfit to be president, compelling the voters to remove Trump from office next year.
If Mueller had such evidence, he would have indicted Trump. The fact that he hasn't done that means he has no such evidence. His opinion of Trump's "fitness" is not a proper subject for this report. In fact, Mueller has no business even issuing such a report.
It's over when Barr says it's over, moron. Why do you imagine Mueller is issuing his report weeks after Barr was confirmed? Because the latter told Mueller to wrap it up.

Why are conservatives so butthurt and angry about Mueller? He has barely even said anything since he started working. It's not like he's out there campaigning against Donald Trump or any other politician. The only reason people like me pay attention to the investigation is because nimrods on the right keep trying to interfere with it.

It's over when Barr says it's over, moron. Why do you imagine Mueller is issuing his report weeks after Barr was confirmed? Because the latter told Mueller to wrap it up.
Oh he did??? Got a link ? I did hear that it wasn't coming next week because moron will be overseas but I don't know the truth of that

Oh he did??? Got a link ? I did hear that it wasn't coming next week because moron will be overseas but I don't know the truth of that

Thanks to our media, we dont know what to believe, but apparently CNN was wrong again.

"SHE" didn't say that once...no less 7 times

But hey...lies are what you do

You lefties jerk off everytime their is a story and dont tell me you've never use the word impeachment....you're so dishonest
It's no easy job impeaching a president especially with all his ass kissers in congress and his loyal deplorables BUT cutting up all his closest people indicting them, and maybe his son, will go a long way to making sure this blabbering moron won't return for 4 more years

You lefties jerk off everytime their is a story and dont tell me you've never use the word impeachment....you're so dishonest
It's no easy job impeaching a president especially with all his ass kissers in congress and his loyal deplorables BUT cutting up all his closest people indicting them, and maybe his son, will go a long way to making sure this blabbering moron won't return for 4 more years
You have just admitted the reason for Mueller's witch hunt. Trump is going to win in 2020, moron.

Your OPINION doesn't change the fact of Oddball's lie
The only one who didn't get that as satire is you, ya bloody dullard.
Ohhh your lie was "just a joke".

Your buddy missed that

Your OPINION doesn't change the fact of Oddball's lie
The only one who didn't get that as satire is you, ya bloody dullard.
Ohhh your lie was "just a joke".

Your buddy missed that
Go take your fucking meds, Felicia.

Forum List

Back