Mueller report What to expect

Why are conservatives so butthurt and angry about Mueller? He has barely even said anything since he started working. It's not like he's out there campaigning against Donald Trump or any other politician. The only reason people like me pay attention to the investigation is because nimrods on the right keep trying to interfere with it.

We were waiting for Whitey Bulgers facilitator to release his Nothing Burger so Trump can Declas

Duh

Opinion | The Mueller Report Is Coming. Here’s What to Expect.

Should put the nails in Trumps and republicans coffin

I cannot read your link - I don't have a subscription to the NY Times.

Here is another link to it:

The Mueller Report is coming? Here’s what to expect.

After having read Bob Woodward's excellent book 'Fear', I don't think much will come from the investigation to Trump himself. The book inferred that Trump did not do anything, seriously illegal and that the main reason the investigation has gone on so long is Mueller was trying to get a one-on-one interview with Trump to get him to perjure himself (which he probably would have done).

I despise Trump as POTUS and want him out IMMEDIATELY.

But I still have not seen anything 100% factual (hearsay means little/nothing to me) that looks like an impeachable offense.

His son or son-in-law might be in some legal trouble. And several of the people around him are in big, legal doo-doo. But Trump looks like he will get little more than a legal slap-on-the-wrist (sort of like what happened to Reagan after Contragate - plausible deniability).

I think the Dems that had high hopes for this are going to be SERIOUSLY disappointed by the report.

I hope I am wrong...we shall see.

The report will show either....

Trump was involved in a conspiracy with the Russians
Trump surrounded himself with criminals and had no idea what was going on in his campaign
Keeping Hillary's warmongering ass out of the White House is still not a crime

Well, that claim sure didn't age well.

Democrats Continue to Destroy Themselves over Mueller Report.

AP_19108692034239.sized-770x415xt.jpg

You have to be a rather stupid lawyer, and certainly not an average American to believe someone should be charged with obstructing justice for a crime he did not commit and that did not even occur (i. e. collusion with Russia).

House Judiciary Chairman Jerrold Nadler and his cohorts are acting essentially as unpaid press agents for the president by keeping the Russia probe front and center and consequently paying less attention to issues that actually affect people's lives.

Even dumber, by continuing their Trump/Russia obsession Democrats will only be calling more attention to the forthcoming Inspector General's report on the genesis of the investigation that is almost certain to point fingers in directions that will make them and their media friends uncomfortable. The potential for destroyed reputations at the least and incarcerations at the most is significant. Firings have already taken place.

Democrats Continue to Destroy Themselves over Mueller Report

What size nails? Or do you not know nail sizes, faggot? Sup, pussy bitch?!

What size nails, motherfucker? I bet you don't even know nail sizes, bitchboy!

Name teh nail sizes or go suck a dick and Yoar OP is invalid. What size nails, boy?!
You double jointed POS go suck your own dick OK with you you have a fn liar in the WH who gets others to lie for him too? The most dishonest pos ever to enter our WH By far

Name teh nail sizes or go suck a dick and Yoar OP is invalid. What size nails, boy?!
You double jointed POS go suck your own dick OK with you you have a fn liar in the WH who gets others to lie for him too? The most dishonest pos ever to enter our WH By far

So jelly and ignorant of nail sizes you are! :eek:

I suppose you have proof of you last post, no?

Yeah, you don't, you're a POS and I'm double-jointed. I pick me over you any day, you unAmerican cocksuckin' piece of shit!

Poor old Eddie. Thus the snowflake melts.

Yeah, you don't, you're a POS and I'm double-jointed. I pick me over you any day, you unAmerican cocksuckin' piece of shit!
Sorry Marion Once more you're FOS I'm more American than you could ever be ,,,You and Trump are slimebags

I think he's just dandy, and I can't wait till Barr drops the hammer down on the Democrat leadership. :auiqs.jpg:

You're referring to Obama, aren't you? How can anyone who voted for that pathological liar get into a hissy fit about Trump stretching the truth on occasion?

You're referring to Obama, aren't you? How can anyone who voted for that pathological liar get into a hissy fit about Trump stretching the truth on occasion?
BULL SHIT bri Pure 100% bullshit but you're the expert

I think he's just dandy, and I can't wait till Barr drops the hammer down on the Democrat leadership. :auiqs.jpg:
Ill bet you can't and your hero the scumbag trump is waiting too

Sorry Marion Once more you're FOS I'm more American than you could ever be ,,,You and Trump are slimebags

Nail size=what? You fail unless you get it right. You haven't yet and are trying to deflect.

Furthermore, bitch, my family has been here since before 1700, yours-?

STFU, cuntboy, yes, I am teh real American.

Ill bet you can't and your hero the scumbag trump is waiting too
And republican Romney knows your hero is FOS

Nail size=what? You fail unless you get it right. You haven't yet and are trying to deflect.

Furthermore, bitch, my family has been here since before 1700, yours-?

STFU, cuntboy, yes, I am teh real American.
My ancestors came over on a boat and are every bit and more than you , real Americans You fuktards think you own this country instead of feeling lucky you're here

Forum List

Back