Mueller Report Exceeds 300 Pages, Raising Questions About Four-Page Summary

I can just see it now.

On page 211, Mueller used the word, "However". That means that his conclusion is wrong and everything is a lie.

Trump colluded with the Russians!

*sigh* I can almost write their scripts for them.

The Barr Letter took a public opinion hit today:

The total of 300-plus pages suggests that Mr. Mueller went well beyond the kind of bare-bones summary required by the Justice Department regulation governing his appointment and detailed his conclusions at length. And it raises questions about what Mr. Barr might have left out of the four dense pages he sent Congress.
Expect the Barr Letter to continue to make headlines until election day 2020:
Atlas Shrugged is over 1,000 dreary pages and I could summarize it in four pages, easy-peasy lemon squeezy.

Now go get a new roll of tin foil.
"Atlas Shrugged is over 1,000 dreary pages and I could summarize it in four pages, easy-peasy lemon squeezy."

You always post smack. So let me see your 4 page summary of Atlas Shrugged.

Dear god give it up. Barr is going to release more. He’s working with mueller and his team to decide what info is okay to release without breaching confidentiality. He released a summery, that’s a normal thing to do for a 300 plus page report. Especially a report with many different people in it where there are privacy concerns.

It isn’t odd to you that if Barr was lying, or grossly spinning, that mueller hasn’t come out and said something. Mueller certainly wasn’t afraid to correct buzzfeed when they reported that indictments were on the way a few months ago. Is it also not odd to you that Barr would spin and lie about this, even though there are plenty of other people reviewing the report, and it’s all gonna come out anyway. That seems like a very stupid plan.

Jesus, the Mueller team for the past few months has been airdropping pamphlets left and right letting you know “get out of collusion city, we’re about to Nuke it.” I get that y’all rested all your hopes and dreams on this trump Russia collusion, that just wasn’t a smart decision. It was all based on a dossier that had validity issues from the get-go. This should not have blindsided y’all like it has. Maybe it’s time to re-evaluate your media sources and recognize that it seems like they’re pretty biased and wanted this to be true as much as you did. Which is no way to be a journalist.
Mueller would not say anything to breach the confidentiality of his report even to correct a lying sack of shit. The only way he would do so is if he is called before congress. Expect that if this snow job continues.
Oh so his report actually proves the russia bullshit? Are you stoned are just stupid? You're looking at the 300 pages of nothing he found. Just grow up and deal with it.

I have no idea what the Mueller report says and neither do you. I want to see it and can't understand why you Trumpbots would be happy as clams to never know what it says. If you are so certain Barr's analysis of the report is correct then quit opposing it's release. The sooner we see it the sooner we can get past all this.
Well, that is amusing.

You see, there is a question of motive for wanting to see it.

I too, want to see the report. I, however; want to ensure that the law is followed and information that is legally bared from being disclosed is not actually disclosed.

You, however; wish to see the entire report so that you can twist it to say something it does not so that you and your ilk can then continue on with actually harming America by trying to illicitly overthrow a legally elected President.
Shove the apocalyptic treason against Trump bullshit. Trump is going to talk a bunch of bullshit but he will never take any action against the "traitors" because he knows it's bullshit, why don't you?

The report is going to be made public Barr is on record saying that Trump has said he is fine with it being made public Barr has a sterling reputation so why would he risk trying to mislead people in his summary letter knowing full well the report is going to be made public? The chances of anyting being in the full report that will contradict what Barr said in his summary letter are slim and none.

Lies all lies. When it becomes clear to all they are lying you still will think they are fine upstanding men. They are going to fight an honest release of the report until someone pries it from their cold dead hands, you can bet your bottom dollar.
Well we have the moron response looking foreward to an intelligent one.
You are not looking for an intelligent response, you are looking for someone to agree with you. I would be happy to be wrong about Trump making it his mission in life to hide the Mueller report from America but by now I have a pretty good idea who we are dealing with.
I don't think you do know. You're the idiot in the conversation claiming the high ground of knowing better than the evidence your last hope of impeachment couldn't even invent. And trust me. He tried. And all of his democrat lawyers tried. They came up with nothing.
They came up with a report we will never see if Trump gets his way. Again, if the Barr report totally clears the president then you tell me why they are fighting release.
They aren't. They are actually asking for it. If it does come down you're fucked. The only people that had russian connections through this entire thing is the democrats, And it all started with Obama and Clinton. If you want to persue this to the end end your party will need it's own prison built to contain them all.

Dear god give it up. Barr is going to release more. He’s working with mueller and his team to decide what info is okay to release without breaching confidentiality. He released a summery, that’s a normal thing to do for a 300 plus page report. Especially a report with many different people in it where there are privacy concerns.

It isn’t odd to you that if Barr was lying, or grossly spinning, that mueller hasn’t come out and said something. Mueller certainly wasn’t afraid to correct buzzfeed when they reported that indictments were on the way a few months ago. Is it also not odd to you that Barr would spin and lie about this, even though there are plenty of other people reviewing the report, and it’s all gonna come out anyway. That seems like a very stupid plan.

Jesus, the Mueller team for the past few months has been airdropping pamphlets left and right letting you know “get out of collusion city, we’re about to Nuke it.” I get that y’all rested all your hopes and dreams on this trump Russia collusion, that just wasn’t a smart decision. It was all based on a dossier that had validity issues from the get-go. This should not have blindsided y’all like it has. Maybe it’s time to re-evaluate your media sources and recognize that it seems like they’re pretty biased and wanted this to be true as much as you did. Which is no way to be a journalist.
Mueller would not say anything to breach the confidentiality of his report even to correct a lying sack of shit. The only way he would do so is if he is called before congress. Expect that if this snow job continues.
Oh so his report actually proves the russia bullshit? Are you stoned are just stupid? You're looking at the 300 pages of nothing he found. Just grow up and deal with it.

I have no idea what the Mueller report says and neither do you. I want to see it and can't understand why you Trumpbots would be happy as clams to never know what it says. If you are so certain Barr's analysis of the report is correct then quit opposing it's release. The sooner we see it the sooner we can get past all this.
Well, that is amusing.

I too, want to see the report. I, however; want to ensure that the law is followed and information that is legally bared from being disclosed is not actually disclosed.

You, however; wish to see the entire report so that you can twist it to say something it does not so that you and your ilk can then continue on with actually harming America by trying to illicitly overthrow a legally elected President.
Shove the apocalyptic treason against Trump bullshit. Trump is going to talk a bunch of bullshit but he will never take any action against the "traitors" because he knows it's bullshit, why don't you?
The only traitors to this country and our president are all democrats. Every damn one of them.

The investigation took two years, over 2,000 subpoenas, over 500 witnesses and several midnight gestapo raids. How many pages are good for y'all liberals?

One paragraph would have been sufficient...

What wasn't sufficient was a 10 hour review of 22 months, 2,000 subpoenas, 500 witnesses.

There were zero gestapo raids.

----

Getting it on Friday night and issuing your report on Sunday afternoon? There was not enough time for a sufficient review to summarize that amount of work.

It was very much like OJ's jury compressing 9 months of testimony into less than 4 hours of deliberation.
Really?

So, how long does it take to review no evidence at all?
Depends on how thorough you want to be. Apparently thoroughness wasn't a priority with Mr. Barr. There is no way to responsibly review that amount of data in 10 hours.

100 hours? 200?

In two days, I can read nearly 1200 words if I break for coffee, dinner, and sleep for 8 hours each day.

The report is reportedly 400+ pages long.

I could read that in a single day -- with notes.

So, you read, discover that he - Mueller - questioned a lot of people and found nothing. The documents show there was nothing, there is a whole lot o 'nothing' to see, and all of it is classified Grand Jury documents and testimony of innocent people.

Seems to Me he should have had it done by Saturday afternoon and saved himself a Sunday for the family.

Ok. Thanks for your viewpoint.

Meanwhile back in reality, they are now going through the report and figuring out what can be released and what cannot. It seems to me such a careful reading would be what you would want to do in the first place before rendering your verdict on what is submitted to you. One does not responsibly proclaim that there was "no evidence at all" and then going back to read what you just deemed as not-evidentiary.

Well, that is amusing.

Which traitors would those be? Schitt, Pelosi and Schumer?

The total of 300-plus pages suggests that Mr. Mueller went well beyond the kind of bare-bones summary required by the Justice Department regulation governing his appointment and detailed his conclusions at length. And it raises questions about what Mr. Barr might have left out of the four dense pages he sent Congress.
Atlas Shrugged is over 1,000 dreary pages and I could summarize it in four pages, easy-peasy lemon squeezy.

Now go get a new roll of tin foil.
"Atlas Shrugged is over 1,000 dreary pages and I could summarize it in four pages, easy-peasy lemon squeezy."

You always post smack. So let me see your 4 page summary of Atlas Shrugged.
Here's my 4 word summary:
Government rule sucks ass.

Well, that is amusing.

Why? Are you making an enemies list for Nixon 2.0?

The investigation took two years, over 2,000 subpoenas, over 500 witnesses and several midnight gestapo raids. How many pages are good for y'all liberals?

What wasn't sufficient was a 10 hour review of 22 months, 2,000 subpoenas, 500 witnesses.

----

Getting it on Friday night and issuing your report on Sunday afternoon? There was not enough time for a sufficient review to summarize that amount of work.

It was very much like OJ's jury compressing 9 months of testimony into less than 4 hours of deliberation.
Really?

Depends on how thorough you want to be. Apparently thoroughness wasn't a priority with Mr. Barr. There is no way to responsibly review that amount of data in 10 hours.

100 hours? 200?

In two days, I can read nearly 1200 words if I break for coffee, dinner, and sleep for 8 hours each day.

So, you read, discover that he - Mueller - questioned a lot of people and found nothing. The documents show there was nothing, there is a whole lot o 'nothing' to see, and all of it is classified Grand Jury documents and testimony of innocent people.

Seems to Me he should have had it done by Saturday afternoon and saved himself a Sunday for the family.

Meanwhile back in reality, they are now going through the report and figuring out what can be released and what cannot. It seems to me such a careful reading would be what you would want to do in the first place before rendering your verdict on what is submitted to you. One does not responsibly proclaim that there was "no evidence at all" and then going back to read what you just deemed as not-evidentiary.
Seems to Me that he anticipated your sides nonsense and read through the document, took notes of the salient and unclassified points, which were Mueller's own conclusions, and summarized them. Hardly an exercise in graduate thesis research.

He'll get it done as I trust HIM far more than I trust the Democrats, and that is saying a lot cause I don't really trust any of them, and we'll deal with it when it becomes available.

I'm sure that by then, the left will have a whole set of twisted motivations and talking points they'll pivot to when it turns out that this exercise in futility finally comes to an end.

Well, that is amusing.

What, why would I horn in on the progressive side of the street. After all, isn't it youse guys who have lists and lists of people in the GOP and this administration who are traitors, even though there is no evidence of treason?

Who says McCarthy is dead?

----

Really?

100 hours? 200?

Seems to Me that he anticipated your sides nonsense and read through the document, took notes of the salient and unclassified points, which were Mueller's own conclusions, and summarized them. Hardly an exercise in graduate thesis research.

He'll get it done as I trust HIM far more than I trust the Democrats, and that is saying a lot cause I don't really trust any of them, and we'll deal with it when it becomes available.

I'm sure that by then, the left will have a whole set of twisted motivations and talking points they'll pivot to when it turns out that this exercise in futility finally comes to an end.
I'll tell you what's going to happen right now. Barr will redact classified and privilege data about innocent people, and the Dims will use that to accuse him of a coverup. They already know there's nothing of interest in the document. Their demand to see the whole thing is just a scam. Everything they do is a scam.

Well, that is amusing.

yes

Barr is Trump's fixer.

54421008_2169207066450311_6942122328205557760_n.jpg

Barr is Trump's fixer.

54421008_2169207066450311_6942122328205557760_n.jpg
Conspiracy theory anyone?

Well, that is amusing.

What, why would I horn in on the progressive side of the street. After all, isn't it youse guys who have lists and lists of people in the GOP and this administration who are traitors, even though there is no evidence of treason?

Who says McCarthy is dead?
I do. McCarthy is dead. His kind of far right authoritarian politics were nothing new when he gave it a try.

----

Really?

100 hours? 200?

I'm already there; since there was no questioning of the blob, I question the thoroughness of the report in any light. We have precedent where the sitting president has sat with the OIC (Clinton/Ken Starr). Why the blob was too scared to? Who knows. That he didn't probably means it wasn't as thorough as it could have been.

Still, the American people owe Mueller a debt of thanks for taking so many Trump felons off the street.

Forum List

Back