Mueller Report Exceeds 300 Pages, Raising Questions About Four-Page Summary

Centrista

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2018
The Barr Letter took a public opinion hit today:

The total of 300-plus pages suggests that Mr. Mueller went well beyond the kind of bare-bones summary required by the Justice Department regulation governing his appointment and detailed his conclusions at length. And it raises questions about what Mr. Barr might have left out of the four dense pages he sent Congress.
Expect the Barr Letter to continue to make headlines until election day 2020:

And if you read it backwards ... it says Paul is Dead.

The total of 300-plus pages suggests that Mr. Mueller went well beyond the kind of bare-bones summary required by the Justice Department regulation governing his appointment and detailed his conclusions at length. And it raises questions about what Mr. Barr might have left out of the four dense pages he sent Congress.
Atlas Shrugged is over 1,000 dreary pages and I could summarize it in four pages, easy-peasy lemon squeezy.

Now go get a new roll of tin foil.

Atlas Shrugged is over 1,000 dreary pages and I could summarize it in four pages, easy-peasy lemon squeezy.

Now go get a new roll of tin foil.
The difference is: All of us would be able to tell if your summary is bullshit because we can find the Atlas Shrugged online.

If you can prove the Atlas Shrugged was blocked by Mitch McConnell you get A+.

The difference is: All of us would be able to tell if your summary is bullshit because we can find the Atlas Shrugged online.

If you can prove the Atlas Shrugged was blocked by Mitch McConnell you get A+.
We know the Mule's report is exactly as Barr says it is, because if there was any deviation from it Mule and his 16 angry democrat shysters would have been on every cable "news" show telling you moonbats all about it.

The investigation took two years, over 2,000 subpoenas, over 500 witnesses and several midnight gestapo raids. How many pages are good for y'all liberals?

It could be 50000 pages and I could summarize it in four words:

What page of the Mueller report are you refere

No collusion. No obstruction.
you just summarized Barr Letter, not Mueller report. You’re arguing in circles.
But I’m still against the release because I no want my puppet embarrassed.
Please continue to be good troll model.

What page of the Mueller report are you refere

No collusion. No obstruction.
you just summarized the Barr Letter, not the Mueller report. You’re arguing in circles.
But I’m still against the release because I don’t want my puppet to suffer.

I don’t think you know what summarizing is

How long is a summary of a 300 page report supposed to be? 298 pages?

I can understand Trump and his appointees going to ridiculous lengths to bury the Mueller report but I am still trying to understand why anyone else would not want to see it.

Incredible! The Mueller Report is 300+ page's at a cost of $30 million dollars.
That doesn't even count the millions that private citizens had to spend out of their college funds and retirement accounts to defend themselves against Heir Mueller and his jack-booted thugs.

Trump surrounded himself with cheats and scoundrels. If they wanted to continue their life of white collar crime they should have stayed in the private sector.

Dear god give it up. Barr is going to release more. He’s working with mueller and his team to decide what info is okay to release without breaching confidentiality. He released a summery, that’s a normal thing to do for a 300 plus page report. Especially a report with many different people in it where there are privacy concerns.

It isn’t odd to you that if Barr was lying, or grossly spinning, that mueller hasn’t come out and said something. Mueller certainly wasn’t afraid to correct buzzfeed when they reported that indictments were on the way a few months ago. Is it also not odd to you that Barr would spin and lie about this, even though there are plenty of other people reviewing the report, and it’s all gonna come out anyway. That seems like a very stupid plan.

Jesus, the Mueller team for the past few months has been airdropping pamphlets left and right letting you know “get out of collusion city, we’re about to Nuke it.” I get that y’all rested all your hopes and dreams on this trump Russia collusion, that just wasn’t a smart decision. It was all based on a dossier that had validity issues from the get-go. This should not have blindsided y’all like it has. Maybe it’s time to re-evaluate your media sources and recognize that it seems like they’re pretty biased and wanted this to be true as much as you did. Which is no way to be a journalist.

Dear god give it up. Barr is going to release more. He’s working with mueller and his team to decide what info is okay to release without breaching confidentiality. He released a summery, that’s a normal thing to do for a 300 plus page report. Especially a report with many different people in it where there are privacy concerns.

It isn’t odd to you that if Barr was lying, or grossly spinning, that mueller hasn’t come out and said something. Mueller certainly wasn’t afraid to correct buzzfeed when they reported that indictments were on the way a few months ago. Is it also not odd to you that Barr would spin and lie about this, even though there are plenty of other people reviewing the report, and it’s all gonna come out anyway. That seems like a very stupid plan.

Jesus, the Mueller team for the past few months has been airdropping pamphlets left and right letting you know “get out of collusion city, we’re about to Nuke it.” I get that y’all rested all your hopes and dreams on this trump Russia collusion, that just wasn’t a smart decision. It was all based on a dossier that had validity issues from the get-go. This should not have blindsided y’all like it has. Maybe it’s time to re-evaluate your media sources and recognize that it seems like they’re pretty biased and wanted this to be true as much as you did. Which is no way to be a journalist.

They can’t help themselves. They are bound and determined to make themselves look stupider and more corrupt before this is over.

For anyone paying attention it was over this past weekend

Mueller would not say anything to breach the confidentiality of his report even to correct a lying sack of shit. The only way he would do so is if he is called before congress. Expect that if this snow job continues.

Forum List

Back