Mueller Lied: Attorney For Joseph Mifsud Confirm He's A Western Intelligence Operative, Not Russian

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
Dude, you are the lying fuck that told us a few Fridays ago there would be a whole trove of documents unclassified...we are still waiting for that to happen
Barr is getting to the bottom of it all...I'm sure he knows exactly what happened and who ordered it...all that is left to do is cross the Ts and dot the eyes....we are finally hearing Obama's name mentioned...that is a huge step in the right direction....

Dude, you are the lying fuck that told us a few Fridays ago there would be a whole trove of documents unclassified...we are still waiting for that to happen
Barr is getting to the bottom of it all...I'm sure he knows exactly what happened and who ordered it...all that is left to do is cross the Ts and dot the eyes....we are finally hearing Obama's name mentioned...that is a huge step in the right direction....

any day now, any day now.

you folks are as funny as the "Mueller will get Trump" folks.

A real investigation of a real crime takes time...unlike the Mueller Russia fiasco you libs fell for....

A real investigation of a real crime takes time...unlike the Mueller Russia fiasco you libs fell for....

Not, there are a 1000 post on this forum of me saying I did not think Trump did anything illegal.

I am not a gullible as you

This is Satan's world and there will be no justice until Jesus returns.

This is Satan's world and there will be no justice until Jesus returns.

You may very well be right K9Buck ...

There are a LOT of seriously evil people in this country (and the world) that do NOT believe in God or an afterlife. Imagine their shock when they're standing in front of Jesus and their plethora of horrific crimes against humanity are played out in front of them and they can no longer lie and hide the truth of their evil. They will likely pay a HEAVY price. Nothing here on Earth is worth one's soul. But that's another thread and it's not my intention to derail this one.

Plenty has already happened....the people have seen the depth of corruption that the CIA and FBI are capable of with leaders like Brennan Lynch Clapper and Comey...and no one holds the same respect they had for Obama and Hillary in 2008....they will forever be known for trying to orchestrate a coup against Trump....and throwing an election primary....

Forum List

Back