Mueller Indicts 13 Russian Nationals For Election Meddling

We know she purchased a dossier created by Russian intelligence.
Keep lying, why dontcha?
She hired Michael Steele via Fusion GPS to create a dossier. Michael Steele in multiple interviews said he sourced material from Russian intelligence agents. It is not my fault you are poorly informed. Expected? Yes.
Fact is, her campaign hired Fusion GPS to do oppo research, same as the Repubs have done. Fusion GPS hired CHRISTOPHER Steele, a British ex-spy, to get information which he did, from his former contacts in Moscow.
That is the facts, including naming the right players. Not that Hillary hired "Michael Steel" via Fusion GPS to create a dossier.
Yuck it up.
Getting the first name wrong does not change the facts. The fbi knew where the material came from and from fbi texts we know they fully briefed Obama on every aspect of the case. It would be foolish to deny Clinton was also aware. Whenever Clinton is busted the apologists go into overtime explaining how she has no idea what is going on in her own campaign.
I wouldn't trust Hillary Clinton as far as I could throw her, but I like to hear arguments based on accurate facts. I think you might be projecting some of your dislike and distrust of the Obama administration onto this.
I'll be glad if the Pres and his whole team come out of this innocent as lambs. They're running the country, for heaven's sake. Who wants political thugs in there?
The fact you’ve watch these criminals in action the past year and still doubt they’re “ political thugs” shows you haven’t been paying attention.

Oh, this is going to be interesting.

Fake news is reporting Rosenstein is going to announce these charges today.

I can't wait to see what these charges are. So now buying adds disparaging Hillaryous is now a crime. Free speech unless you're Russian.

Rosenstein stated no person contacted by Russians knew they were being contacted by Russians who were trying to influence the election.

Go pound sand, libtardos, if they had any thing on Trump they'd have announced it.

Sure looks like a back-door attempt by Mueller to run and hide.

The Nunes Memo made it untenable to continue the 'War on Trump,' and he needed to find a way out of the corner they had painted themselves into, before a second special prosecutor was put in place to send the conspirators to jail.

d6811ed5-f1a3-4058-872a-5b75e158ecec-jpeg.177178

good think donnie didn't scoff at the FBI and call the director a nutjob or anything...

and good thing donnie didn't act as if justified surveillance was some illicit conspiracy by the FBI...

and GOOD THING donnie didn't disregard FBI warnings and invite the KGB into the White House sans his sworn "enemy" the American media.

:eusa_clap:

In early June 2016, the trio of Donald Trump Jr., then-campaign manager Paul Manafort, and Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner took a meeting with a Putin-connected lawyer who had offered incriminating material on Hillary Clinton. Former Trump White House adviser Steve Bannon has dubbed that meeting "treasonous."

The Trump-Russia-NRA Connection: Here’s What You Need to Know

Last edited:
Rosenstein was trying to control the news feed this morning...the FBI is running scared over their mishandling of the Florida shooter and the Vegas shooter...

Did any of you lefties even read the indictment? It includes some old, old news about how the scary russians were operating social media pages promoting activist causes like BLM and American Muslims. Now tell me how exactly that specifically helps Trump who according to you hates all blacks and muslims?

Melania just said she’s not going to Maralago with her adulterous husband after she heard about his new Playboy playmate.

Lmao

RE: 13 Russians Indicted By Mueller For Election Tampering
※→ MindWars, et al,

There is something wrong here, I think !!!! What are the facts? Who did what with whom? and why?

Special Counsel Robert Mueller's office said Friday that a grand jury indicted 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities for alleged interference in the 2016 presidential elections, during which they boosted the candidacy of Donald Trump.
Special counsel Mueller: Russians conducted 'information warfare' against US to help Trump win

------------------------------------------------------
The irony of bs , oh can't wait to see what this spins into , just wow........lol . Idiots won't see the petty bs charges they made up on this omg...
(OBSERVATION)

✪ 18 U.S.C. 2 Is Not An Independent Offense
While aiding and abetting might commonly be thought of as an offense in itself, it is not an independent crime under 18 U.S.C. § 2. That statute provides no penalty, and only abolishes the distinction between common law notions of "principal" and “accessory."​

✪ 18 U.S.C. § 371—Conspiracy to Defraud the United States
The general conspiracy statute, 18 U.S.C. § 371, creates an offense "f two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense against the United States, or to defraud the United States, or any agency thereof in any manner or for any purpose. (emphasis added).

The "defraud part of section 371 criminalizes any willful impairment of a legitimate function of government, whether or not the improper acts or objective are criminal under another statute.”

If, however, the offense, the commission of which is the object of the conspiracy, is a misdemeanor only, the punishment for such conspiracy shall not exceed the maximum punishment provided for such misdemeanor.

✪ 18 U.S. Code § 1349 - Attempt and conspiracy

Any person who attempts or conspires to commit any offense under this chapter shall be subject to the same penalties as those prescribed for the offense, the commission of which was the object of the attempt or conspiracy.
✪ 18 U.S. Code § 1028A - Aggravated identity theft
Whoever, during and in relation to any felony violation enumerated in subsection (c), knowingly transfers, possesses, or uses, without lawful authority, a means of identification of another person shall, in addition to the punishment provided for such felony, be sentenced to a term of imprisonment of 2 years.
(QUESTION)

OK ⇒ Teach me something. (I'm not trying to be a smart ass! But really, What do we know?)

What I see, thus far, is that the US spent big bucks to pay for the former FBI Director (and his entire staff of Senior Special Agents, and analyst, administrative assistants, and support staff, office space and equipment, etc etc etc, (a cost of several million dollars) and what:

13 people who will get a prison sentence for Aggravated Identity Theft (AIT) and the ancillary charges of Mopery with the Intent to Creep or Crawl (The junk charges added on to bump up the penalty from 2 years to this most dangerous charge). Prosecutors routinely dump all these little charges on to make the case look a little better and maybe get one of these poor guys to rollover.

OH, and that dumb ass Michael Flynn was the most recent member of Trump's administration to be indicted in what is considered the most closely monitored investigations in U.S. history. He was charged for making false statements to the FBI?
(WHERE's THE BEEF)

What actually did these individuals do to alter the will of the people?

AND

Did I miss something?
Where is this connection to the President, manipulation of the election that would have elected Ms Clinton to office, and what criminal activity was The President involved in?

Most Respectfully,
R

According to the indictment, the Internet Research Agency, a Russian troll farm, started interfering as early as 2014 in U.S. politics, extending to the 2016 presidential election. The defendants, "posing as U.S. persons and creating false U.S. personas," operated social media groups designed to attract U.S. audiences by stealing U.S. identities and falsely claiming to be U.S. activists.

maxresdefault.jpg

Russians ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I feel real embarrassed for Mueller right now....damn.....

An open letter to Mueller

Dear Mr. Mueller

Ya do know their is this thing that been around for a while called the internet and on the internet people use fake avatars and in your days on the CB radio they were called "handles"

People don't use their real names and theypretend to be millionares, business owners when they are really poor broke ass kids,others pretend to live in Australia when they really live in the Bronx, others pretend to live in palm springs when they really live in a Mudd hutt in the congo.

So to make a long story short Mr. Mueller you sir are a dumb ass

Sincerely a concerned citizen

Bear513

( Note I am not really a talking bear)

Just sent the White House a email.....Fire Rosenstein!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure looks like a back-door attempt by Mueller to run and hide.

The Nunes Memo made it untenable to continue the 'War on Trump,' and he needed to find a way out of the corner they had painted themselves into, before a second special prosecutor was put in place to send the conspirators to jail.

Have I thanked you lately for your daily spin?
It's super-delicious ;)

Rosenstein was trying to control the news feed this morning...the FBI is running scared over their mishandling of the Florida shooter and the Vegas shooter...
Yet Bob Mueller continues to work methodically and purposefully.

Alcohol or drugs?

Alcohol is a drug

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You're very tiresome, even when you're being a pedant instead of a prig.

Just trying to help you quit making such a fool of yourself all the time

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

you really can't save some people from their true nature
Karma is a bitch.

all the russian trolls on this thread cant make excuses fast enough

trump is so incompetent, he couldn't even do his own cheating

trumplings are so stupid, they think that's a plus.

Hillaryous was so fucking stupid she paid millions cheating and still lost. dels smells, you need something other than hindsight because what you're seeing is the ass end of the same dog every day.

Since no American has been charged, will this be the end of the nonsense? Part of the indictment is that the Russians organized anti Trump efforts to undermine his Presidency. Will that lead to eventual indictments of Democrats?

This might be Mueller's swan song. He did what he was supposed to do.

yes, that's right. the (D)s conspired with the roooskies to have hillary lose.

you are a whackadoodle.
We know she purchased a dossier created by Russian intelligence.
Keep lying, why dontcha?
She hired Michael Steele via Fusion GPS to create a dossier. Michael Steele in multiple interviews said he sourced material from Russian intelligence agents. It is not my fault you are poorly informed. Expected? Yes.
Fact is, her campaign hired Fusion GPS to do oppo research, same as the Repubs have done. Fusion GPS hired CHRISTOPHER Steele, a British ex-spy, to get information which he did, from his former contacts in Moscow.
That is the facts, including naming the right players. Not that Hillary hired "Michael Steel" via Fusion GPS to create a dossier.
Yuck it up.

C. Steele who pissed off the FBI by sourcing his own defense of the silly dossier thru complicit media contacts. C. Steele who TRAVELED repeatedly to old GRU/FSB/KGB buds for Happy Hours in Moscow bars to swap HUGE fishing lies about Trump.. Hillary/DNC FUNDED Russian Intel misinformation experts to get that "oppo research".. Repubs never paid Russian Intel Agents for misinformation.

Then -- the FBI AIDED Steele and others to MARKET that POS fictional peeing hookers tales and USED IT to acquire the keys to the Big Brother and HIJACK the most powerful Spy system in history to PROBE the opposition campaign. And they had the help of Crapper as DNI and CIA Brennan to PASS OFF that POS as "genuine intel product" And probably didn't fully inform the FISCourt of the ORIGIN of that research..

You ALMOST GOT IT.. It will get clearer all the way up to the next election. I suspect eventually, you might THANK me for the wake-the-hell-up calls...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back