Mueller files new charges against Manafort and Gates

Gates is now at Mueller's mercy. Will Manafort flip - or just die in prison? Even if Trump pardons him, some states can still prosecute him - namely New York.

Gates is another chip for Mueller to play

He is slowly and methodically building a case against Crooked Donnie

That's why I tell my Daughter and her friends, who are just passingly interested in politics, to watch and follow along. This that's happening in real time is going to prove to be the biggest scandal in US history. Watergate will pale in comparison. I hope it is a cautionary tale for future politicians who might think themselves the smartest guys in the room and untouchable.

Manafort was there when they changed the RNC platform, changing to a pro russian ukraine policy.

Based on how much money Manafort owed to russians, and nobody named Boris breaking Manaforts knees over a $30 million debt. I can presume Manafort paid the russians back in some other way.

For example...."WH for Sale".......(get ready for the R-W'ers' "fake news" mantra)

Why did Paul Manafort offer private briefings to Russian oligarch ...
www.businessinsider.com/why-did-paul-manafort-offer-private-briefings-to-russian-o...
Sep 27, 2017 - But Manafort did not necessarily need to be savvy to the Russians' intelligence efforts in order to abet them, said Carle, the former CIA official. "This is how it is done," Carle wrote. "Approach someone with access and influence; propose benign-seeming justifications, offer an enticement, get benign-seeming ...

Manafort offered to give Russian billionaire 'private briefings' on 2016 ...
https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nation/.../manafort-offered...russian.../story.html
Sep 20, 2017 - Less than two weeks before Donald Trump accepted the Republican presidential nomination, his campaign chairman offered to provide briefings on the race to a Russian billionaire closely aligned with the Kremlin, according to people familiar with the discussions. Paul Manafort made the offer in an e-mail ...

Manafort offered 'private briefings' with Russian billionaire during ...

www.latimes.com/.../la-na-pol-manafort-private-briefings-offer-20170920-story.html
Sep 20, 2017 - In the middle of Donald Trump's presidential run, then-campaign chairman Paul Manafort said he was willing to provide "private briefings" about the campaign to a Russian billionaire.

Manafort was there when they changed the RNC platform, changing to a pro russian ukraine policy.

Based on how much money Manafort owed to russians, and nobody named Boris breaking Manaforts knees over a $30 million debt. I can presume Manafort paid the russians back in some other way.

For example...."WH for Sale".......(get ready for the R-W'ers' "fake news" mantra)

Why did Paul Manafort offer private briefings to Russian oligarch ...
www.businessinsider.com/why-did-paul-manafort-offer-private-briefings-to-russian-o...
Sep 27, 2017 - But Manafort did not necessarily need to be savvy to the Russians' intelligence efforts in order to abet them, said Carle, the former CIA official. "This is how it is done," Carle wrote. "Approach someone with access and influence; propose benign-seeming justifications, offer an enticement, get benign-seeming ...

Manafort offered to give Russian billionaire 'private briefings' on 2016 ...
https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nation/.../manafort-offered...russian.../story.html
Sep 20, 2017 - Less than two weeks before Donald Trump accepted the Republican presidential nomination, his campaign chairman offered to provide briefings on the race to a Russian billionaire closely aligned with the Kremlin, according to people familiar with the discussions. Paul Manafort made the offer in an e-mail ...

Manafort offered 'private briefings' with Russian billionaire during ...

www.latimes.com/.../la-na-pol-manafort-private-briefings-offer-20170920-story.html
Sep 20, 2017 - In the middle of Donald Trump's presidential run, then-campaign chairman Paul Manafort said he was willing to provide "private briefings" about the campaign to a Russian billionaire.
All left leaning sources. Your post is not valid.

Gates is now at Mueller's mercy. Will Manafort flip - or just die in prison? Even if Trump pardons him, some states can still prosecute him - namely New York.
Manafort has lived in Trump Tower since 2005.

The FBI no doubt was wiretapping his home phone.

Trump claimed that ‘Obama wiretapped Trump Tower’. He left it vague to imply that they were wiretapping him, because he found out that the FBI had figured out the scam.

AG Eric Schneiderman in NY has jurisdiction on everything that happened in a Trump Tower.
So why is only the gop being wiretapped.
The Clintons have had entourages in Russia.
Is any Hilliarites being wiretapped?
Someone who has a history of destroying evidence gets off from wiretapping.
Same ole ####. Only republicans committ crimes.
I may not always stay/vote gop, but I'll never be a dem.

Manafort has lived in Trump Tower since 2005.

The FBI no doubt was wiretapping his home phone.

Trump claimed that ‘Obama wiretapped Trump Tower’. He left it vague to imply that they were wiretapping him, because he found out that the FBI had figured out the scam.

AG Eric Schneiderman in NY has jurisdiction on everything that happened in a Trump Tower.
So why is only the gop being wiretapped.
The Clintons have had entourages in Russia.
Is any Hilliarites being wiretapped?
Someone who has a history of destroying evidence gets off from wiretapping.
Same ole ####. Only republicans committ crimes.
I may not always stay/vote gop, but I'll never be a dem.

Never be a Dem? Thank goodness.

Yup only republicans committt crimes and go to jail

Straight up. Democrats can steal classified documents in their socks and underwear and then any old excuse will work.

Example of Dems stealing Docs? Got any?

I was alluding to Sandy Berger, then National Security Advisor to Bill Clinton... who stole documents, literaly the way I described it, to cover for his boss. POTUS
ya, case of sloppyness wasn't it. geeze
A republican would have gotten 20 years.

That's why I tell my Daughter and her friends, who are just passingly interested in politics, to watch and follow along. This that's happening in real time is going to prove to be the biggest scandal in US history. Watergate will pale in comparison. I hope it is a cautionary tale for future politicians who might think themselves the smartest guys in the room and untouchable.
I think Trumps business practices and shady deals with the Russians will come into play

Kushner will be key

The Democratic memo contains FBI intelligence that Carter Page was talking to the Russians about providing the Trump campaign with their dirt on Hillary Clinton.

On page four of the memo:

memo-4.jpg

The proof of Trump/Russia collusion
Carter Page was a member of the Trump campaign when he talked to the Russians about releasing information that they had on Hillary Clinton. There is now a connection between a member of the Trump campaign and Russia discussing releasing the damaging information that the Russians had on Hillary Clinton to help Donald Trump. The information that the Russians were offering was illegally obtained through hacking, and the Trump campaign seemed more than willing to take illegal campaign assistance from a hostile foreign power.

Trump’s claim that no one from his campaign had anything to do with the Russians is a flat-out lie.

The proof is in the Democratic memo in black and white.

The Democratic memo is more than a rebuttal of the Nunes memo. The Dem memo also offers key details on how the Trump campaign and Russia hooked up.
DWxCpPnV4AATRV0.jpg

Last edited:
The proof of Trump/Russia collusion
Carter Page was a member of the Trump campaign when he talked to the Russians about releasing information that they had on Hillary Clinton. There is now a connection between a member of the Trump campaign and Russia discussing releasing the damaging information that the Russians had on Hillary Clinton to help Donald Trump. The information that the Russians were offering was illegally obtained through hacking, and the Trump campaign seemed more than willing to take illegal campaign assistance from a hostile foreign power.

Trump’s claim that no one from his campaign had anything to do with the Russians is a flat-out lie.

The proof is in the Democratic memo in black and white.

The Democratic memo is more than a rebuttal of the Nunes memo. The Dem memo also offers key details on how the Trump campaign and Russia hooked up.
DWxTL6AW4AIBejf.jpg

I think Trumps business practices and shady deals with the Russians will come into play

Kushner will be key
I don't see any golf courses in Russia
I don't see any russians on the pga tour

Kushner will be key
That’s the fun part
Trump laundered Russian money through inflated real estate deals
Then used the money to finance his overseas golf courses

Follow the money

Kushner will be key
That’s the fun part
Trump laundered Russian money through inflated real estate deals
Then used the money to finance his overseas golf courses

Follow the money

Yeah, That Florida property is exhibit one. 95 Million for a property that had to be razed because it was inundated with mold. Trump paid 40. Someone (Russian) would buy a 95 mill property without an inspection? And, coincidentally wink wink the man who brokered the deal, Wilbur Ross, gets appointed Secretary of Commerce? Nothing to see here! Hillary Hillary LOL

Forum List

Back