Missouri Governor indicted on felony charges

• Banned
So far the story is he says it was consensual except when he plugged in his phone it sinked with the cloud and that's where the "transmission" comes into play.

He is facing 7 years if convicted.

Greitens lawyer Edward L. Dowd: “In forty years of public and private practice, I have never seen anything like this. The charges against my client are baseless and unfounded. My client is absolutely innocent. We will be filing a motion to dismiss.”

• Banned
Greitens lawyer Edward L. Dowd: “In forty years of public and private practice, I have never seen anything like this. The charges against my client are baseless and unfounded. My client is absolutely innocent. We will be filing a motion to dismiss.”
That is every lawyers duty.

He was indicted by a grand jury. That is far more powerful than a simple ambitious prosecutor.

Is it possible he is innocent? Of course but it doesn't look good at this point.

Gov. Greitens indicted on felony invasion of privacy charge

If these asshats can't get their shit together the Republican party is in for hell in November.

Great News! Another NaziCon Republican bites the dust. Sex and blackmail. What a dumbass!

5a56f41d2200004b00b4dcf1.jpeg

If these asshats can't get their shit together the Republican party is in for hell in November.

Great News! Another NaziCon Republican bites the dust. Sex and blackmail. What a dumbass!

It just never seems to stop with the members of the Party of No Values.

Do as we say, not as we do.

But then again, look at who the head of their party is. He leads the way when it comes to scumbaggery.

But, but, but, but Bill Clinton...

His life is a soap opera... X Democrats come with issues...:laugh:

The ex-husband provided details to News 4 of what he claims was a sexual encounter between his now-ex-wife and Greitens back in March of 2015. News 4 has spoken to the woman's attorney who has stated: “No Comment.”

His now ex-wife wife didn't know he was recording their conversation as she confessed intimate details to him.

Recorded Conversation:

Ex-Husband: “Tell me the truth. The truth. Only the truth.
Woman: So, on Saturday morning, before my first client, I did go to his house.
Ex-Husband: For the first time?
Woman: For the first time. Ever. Like I said, nothing, period, had ever happened or taken place until this snowball. This (expletive) tornado just happened. I know I brought this on.”

The woman explains that her interactions with Greitens were sometimes initiated by herself. They met-because she cut his hair.

Woman: "I met Eric a year ago and I instantly had a big crush on him."

She said she felt drawn to talk to him. But when he told her, “I want you to come over" to his house, she first said no. She wanted to meet for coffee.
But Greitens said “I can't, I can't be seen with you. This is wrong."

Woman: "I said, I know. So he said. Just, please come to my house."

She stated she agreed to go to his house to "talk." It's unclear where Greitens' wife or children were at this time.
The woman said that when the sexual encounter began that Saturday and said it was consensual.

Woman: "He said: "I'll make you feel better. I'll make you feel good. Come downstairs. I want to show you how to do a proper pull-up. And I knew he was being sexual and I still let him. And he used some sort of tape, I don't what it was, and taped my hands to these rings and then put a blindfold on me.”

She went on to say that some of his actions-scared her.

Woman: "I didn't even know. I feel like I don't even know. I was just numb. I just stood there and didn't (expletive) know."

She went on, describing what Greitens allegedly did next that made her feel sick.

Woman: “He stepped back, I saw a flash through the blindfold and he said: "you're never going to mention my name, otherwise there will be pictures of me everywhere."

Her now ex-husband said that statement upset him.

“He took a picture of my wife naked as blackmail. There is no worse person,” the ex-husband told News 4. And that is still what upsets him. He told News 4, “I think it's as bad as it gets, It’s as bad as it gets when someone takes advantage of something.”

Blackmail alleged as Governor Greitens admits to extramarital affair

Wow. The charges sound like a load of bullshit to be honest. Invasion of privacy?

If the story is true then he should be charged with blackmail - that is seriously fucked up. Why are they seeking invasion of privacy instead?

Wow. The charges sound like a load of bullshit to be honest. Invasion of privacy?

If the story is true then he should be charged with blackmail - that is seriously fucked up. Why are they seeking invasion of privacy instead?

Invasion of privacy is a federal crime. Always go for the biggest charge. Then you can downgrade to a lower charge on the plea bargain.

The guy sounds like a real piece of shit.

There is no proof of the blackmail as far as I have heard, but the picture on the other hand...

Invasion of privacy is a federal crime. Always go for the biggest charge. Then you can downgrade to a lower charge on the plea bargain.

The guy sounds like a real piece of shit.
AFAIK, extortion carries a larger sentence than invasion of privacy. Are you really stating that invasion of privacy is a worse crime than extortion is? If that is the case than the law is seriously broken.

There is no proof of the blackmail as far as I have heard, but the picture on the other hand...
And that is the real problem i have here. They cant prove the actual crime so they are going for something else - something they have a really weak position on.

They are stating it was an invasion of privacy because he transmitted the photo in a way that MIGHT have allowed someone to intercept it if I am not mistaken. That is awfully thin.

Stupid is equal opportunity in both parties. The leftist traitors just make more of an attempt to showcase this fact when it happens upon a conservative. It's what they do.

can't be true? the party of family values, jesus , moral compass,compassion, sacred marriage......they voted in Trump the pussy grabber. Double check, something is wrong.
You Hillary panty-sniffers are embarrassing.

Forum List

Back