Mueller files new charges against Manafort and Gates

Go Mueller!

DW2r3HTX0AEDLDa.jpg

DWxSy2FXkAA2Si5.jpg

Love your hat. But is it Kosher to wear red after August? LOL

Yup only republicans committt crimes and go to jail

Straight up. Democrats can steal classified documents in their socks and underwear and then any old excuse will work.

Example of Dems stealing Docs? Got any?

I was alluding to Sandy Berger, then National Security Advisor to Bill Clinton... who stole documents, literaly the way I described it, to cover for his boss. POTUS

You said Democrats with an S. Just a slip of the left hand?
Yeah, that wasn't meant as a blanket statement. LOL

Yeah, That Florida property is exhibit one. 95 Million for a property that had to be razed because it was inundated with mold. Trump paid 40. Someone (Russian) would buy a 95 mill property without an inspection? And, coincidentally wink wink the man who brokered the deal, Wilbur Ross, gets appointed Secretary of Commerce? Nothing to see here! Hillary Hillary LOL

The above is RIGHT on TARGET.........Mueller should have a little chat with the "honorable [sic]" Wilbur Ross......

Related bit @ 38:00 but I'd start at 36 for discussion on "trial penalty" which is more likely to be why they're taking guilty pleas than these ideas that anyone's trying to get them to "flip on Trump" that's little more than the wet dream lip service of partisan hacks... (Also this video is worth the full watch if ones interested in how messed up the justice system is in America) -

If you have a point to make.....just make it

Don’t make me watch a stupid video

I did make my point dumbass; it is more likely that these folks are giving guilty pleas rather than risking the "trial penalty," than it is that they are "flipping" on anyone [Trump] as you idiots keep wanking off about.

I'll expand on the justice system as a whole because I've been doing other shit a few days. The video would educate you a bit on the reality of how fucked up our justice system is. Thousands of laws that most people don't even know about, nearly everyone in the country breaks them and they end up taking guilty pleas - or even better for the corrupt justice system, paying fees and fines. System is a mess from probably 100 years of neglect and refusal to update them or do any typical maintenance to clean them up or match them to current accounting methods and shit. It's like rounding fucking numbers for taxes right? It's the standard for individual taxes, is okay for some types of businesses, but its not okay for all. It's stupid shit like that which causes people to say: hmmm if I plea guilty I can get a deal for 3 years, where as if I go to trial they're probably going to find 10 more laws I didn't even know existed and end up with a Federal minimum of 10 years, plus 3+ minimum years consecutive for each other accidental offense that might be dug up. -- I think I'll just plea guilty and serve 3 years for doing whatever I didn't know I was supposed to do.

This is why lawyers make so much damn money, and why every business, no matter how fucking small, NEEDS a lawyer - the gov [Congress] doesn't give two shits if you did it 30 years ago before you got a lawyer who knew all the exact ins and outs of the laws and all the changes that happen every year, it doesn't matter if you were too small to have an accountant to figure out every little tax rule and all the changes that happen every year. The gov doesn't care about "ignorance of the law" nor about "intentions" /because/ they are motivated to wreck people, regardless of intent, regardless of the level of their "harm" to others, etc.

That shit is why pot smokers end up serving 20 years in jail, and it's a lot of why Alaska railed against pot criminalization for years; because many Alaskan's felt the penalties of the "war on drugs" were counter to one of the base principles of the American justice system - the punishment must fit the crime.

While fucking asshole millennial's are alright with having shit from 30 years ago when the laws were different necromanced up, I guarantee that they will 100% regret this "new deal" being pushing when they've got a few years of adulthood under their belts. I'm gonna be laughing my ass off at all the spiteful assholes when their permanently recorded social media posts are held against them decades down the line. Karma is a bitch and she's a'comin...

Forum List

Back