Mueller asks court for 100 more blank subpoenas ahead of Manafort trial

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
Yeah, methinks Manafort is up shit creek without a paddle. Who will go down with him?

Special counsel Robert Mueller is asking a federal court in Virginia for 100 blank subpoenas in the case against former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort.

The request was made in a filing on Wednesday. The subpoenas would require their recipients to testify in the U.S. District Court in Alexandria on July 25, when Manafort's trial in Virginia is set to begin.

Carte' blanche', go for it! Why not blow the clusterfuck up into the stratosphere of prosicutorial 'redonkulousness'...

• Banned
Considering his charges have nothing to with Trump...

I didn't even mention Trump.
But the implication was there, or are you going to try to deny it?

I didn't mention it specifically so some snowflake like you wouldn't start crying about it. Do I think it's possible that Manafort will start singing something bad for Trump after they bend him over and tell him to spread his cheeks? Yeah, I think it's possible.

Yeah, methinks Manafort is up shit creek without a paddle. Who will go down with him?

Special counsel Robert Mueller is asking a federal court in Virginia for 100 blank subpoenas in the case against former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort.

The request was made in a filing on Wednesday. The subpoenas would require their recipients to testify in the U.S. District Court in Alexandria on July 25, when Manafort's trial in Virginia is set to begin.

I don't see Russian Collusion in there anywhere.

I sure hope he doesn't have any overdue library books in his closet. Mueller is sure to find them and prosecute

Manafort is facing numerous charges, including tax evasion, bank fraud and failing to report foreign bank accounts.

• Banned

I don't see Russian Collusion in there anywhere.

I sure hope he doesn't have any overdue library books in his closet. Mueller is sure to find them and prosecute

Manafort is facing numerous charges, including tax evasion, bank fraud and failing to report foreign bank accounts.

Do you think it's possible he knows something that could incriminate the president in exchange for leniency?

I hope they eat his ass up.
Its sad it takes a certain person being president to get some accountability.
Maybe this will start a trend? :lol:

^ look at the parrot stuck on "collusion" :itsok:

the CRIME would be CONSPIRACY :eusa_clap:

But the implication was there, or are you going to try to deny it?

the guy was a big-time player on team trump, are you trying to deny it?
None of his charges date to his time with the Trump campaign or Russia. They have to do with not reporting on his Ukrainian earnings. And Ukraine and Russia are not exactly friends.

If he had anything to sing about he would have kept himself out of solitary.

Do you think it's possible he knows something that could incriminate the president in exchange for leniency?

No.

Not even close.

This is where what you want overcomes your perception of reality. This whole thing is a hand-job.

Putin HATED Ubercunt. Hated the bitch with a passion.

Yes, he worked against her and, yes, that would benefit Trump since he was the only person running against her in the general.

And, OBTW, he worked against the scrunt in the Primary, too. You think Bernie Sanders was an accident?

As Paul Manafort, the former campaign chairman for the Trump presidential bid, is expected to surrender to federal authorities today, the exact nature of his role in the campaign will come into question.

Manafort had been a figure in Republican politics for many years before becoming a part of the Trump campaign. At his peak in the 2016 race, he had been promoted to campaign chairman.

Meet the Man Tasked With Getting Trump the Republican Nomination

"Paul is a great asset and an important addition as we consolidate the tremendous support we have received in the primaries and caucuses, garnering millions more votes than any other candidate," then-candidate Donald Trump said, as quoted in the statement.

"Paul Manafort, and the team I am building, bring the needed skill sets to ensure that the will of the Republican voters, not the Washington political establishment, determines who will be the nominee for the Republican Party," Trump said in the statement.

If you have ever followed Trump through the years, he compliments everyone, calls them friend, etc. even if he has only met them once or twice. Why do you think the licensing of his name was so big?
As Paul Manafort, the former campaign chairman for the Trump presidential bid, is expected to surrender to federal authorities today, the exact nature of his role in the campaign will come into question.

Manafort had been a figure in Republican politics for many years before becoming a part of the Trump campaign. At his peak in the 2016 race, he had been promoted to campaign chairman.

Meet the Man Tasked With Getting Trump the Republican Nomination

"Paul is a great asset and an important addition as we consolidate the tremendous support we have received in the primaries and caucuses, garnering millions more votes than any other candidate," then-candidate Donald Trump said, as quoted in the statement.

"Paul Manafort, and the team I am building, bring the needed skill sets to ensure that the will of the Republican voters, not the Washington political establishment, determines who will be the nominee for the Republican Party," Trump said in the statement.

June 20, 2016

There was notable palace intrigue as soon as Manafort entered the scene because of reported tensions between him and then-campaign manager Corey Lewandowski.

The drama reached a tipping point June 20 when Lewandowski was fired. Though Lewandowski didn't give a reason for his dismissal, he did say he was no longer running the show leading up to his dismissal.

"Paul Manafort has been in operational control of the campaign since April 7,” Lewandowski told The Associated Press on the day he was fired. “That's a fact.”

A timeline of Paul Manafort's role in the Trump campaign

Forum List

Back