Mueller Asked to Resign

Or will the Asst AG ask him to resign. Don’t bet on it! The guy’s built his small empire and he won’t give it up easily.

According to Fox News, Franks said Monday that Mueller must resign from his position as special counsel due to his close friendship with former FBI Director James Comey, whose firing this spring by President Donald Trump was the chief impetus for Mueller’s appointment by the Department of Justice.

Bob Mueller is in clear violation of federal code and must resign to maintain the integrity of the investigation into alleged Russian ties,” Franks said in a statement, according to The Daily Caller.

More @ Breaking: Mueller Asked to Resign
If Trump tries to fire Mueller that's a sure way to impeachment. LOL Go Trump!!

Then there's Pence, followed by Ryan and then Hatch. It's not a good time to be a women, a minority or thinker.
It's the whitest all male administration we've had in decades.

And the most number of 1%ers and least qualified.

Obama had zero qualifications you racist little bitch. Hillary Clinton was nothing except the wife of a President fucktard.

Then there's Pence, followed by Ryan and then Hatch. It's not a good time to be a women, a minority or thinker.

Thank god, things are actually getting done by qualified staff unlike the affirmatice action Presidency we had the previous 8 years.

I bet you will object when I label you a racist. Too bad, that's exactly what you are.

No, you are the one seeking a 2nd affirmative action Presidency and hating on the current administration because of their race and gender so go fuck yourself scumbag.
Obama was not the first president who had a diverse cabinet. Both Clinton and GW Bush had diversity in their cabinets. Trump is going backwards. The President's cabinet should represent ALL the people of our nation, not just old white men. Trump, in all ways, is taking our country back to the dark ages.

Diversity and the Bush Cabinet (washingtonpost.com)

I understand that you are a racist piece of shit who judges people by their skin color and not their qualifications.

Or will the Asst AG ask him to resign. Don’t bet on it! The guy’s built his small empire and he won’t give it up easily.

According to Fox News, Franks said Monday that Mueller must resign from his position as special counsel due to his close friendship with former FBI Director James Comey, whose firing this spring by President Donald Trump was the chief impetus for Mueller’s appointment by the Department of Justice.

Bob Mueller is in clear violation of federal code and must resign to maintain the integrity of the investigation into alleged Russian ties,” Franks said in a statement, according to The Daily Caller.

Obama had zero qualifications you racist little bitch. Hillary Clinton was nothing except the wife of a President fucktard.
:cuckoo::lmao:

Obama was a Jr. Senator and Hillary married a rapist, so super qualified you dopey bitch.

Obama was a Jr. Senator and Hillary married a rapist, so super qualified you dopey bitch.
You are a total ignoramous.

In all of this there is the one thing the left has chosen to ignore.

The Republican Party did NOT win the election. The Democrat Party worked hard to lose it but, even at that, failed. President Trump is office because real Americans were sick of the shit being pulled by both "mainstream" parties and got off their asses to change things. Matters not whether the changes are proved good or bad by history - only that there was change.

Both parties in congress are working like Hell to ensure that the thirst for change is not slaked.

Look for a very nasty primary season for both "mainstream" parties and a strong possibility that a lot of right-leaning independents will be on the final ballots.

You are a total ignoramous.

You are an anti-white racist who judges people by the color of their skin rather than their qualifications.

Thank god, things are actually getting done by qualified staff unlike the affirmatice action Presidency we had the previous 8 years.

I bet you will object when I label you a racist. Too bad, that's exactly what you are.

No, you are the one seeking a 2nd affirmative action Presidency and hating on the current administration because of their race and gender so go fuck yourself scumbag.

Ignorance can be willful or congenital. Apparently your's is the latter.

I support equal rights and equal opportunity for all citizens. Why don't you?

No you support racial quotas and judging people by their skin color rather than their qualifications so fucking kill yourself you anti white racist fuck.

You have no clue on what a consent decree does, or why it is fair to all. I suppose some black man or womn was hired and you were not. I suppose you find it easier to blame others, than to evaluate why you are such a failure.

Last edited:

No you support racial quotas and judging people by their skin color rather than their qualifications so fucking kill yourself you anti white racist fuck.

You have no clue on what a consent decree does, or why it is fair to all. I suppose some black man or womn was hired and you were not. I suppose you find it easier to blame others, than to evaluate why you are such a failure.

Affirmative Action is still alive and well dipshit:

Should affirmative action be based on socioeconomic status?

Supreme Court upholds affirmative action in university admissions

Some companies that are required by law to establish written AAPs include those that fit into at least one of the following categories:

• A nonconstruction employer with at least 50 employees and U.S. government contracts or subcontracts worth at least $50,000. If you have at least 50 employees and several small government contracts that add up to $50,000, you’re covered. If you’re a branch office of a bigger company with the required number of employees and contracts, you’re covered even though your office doesn’t handle the contracts or have 50 employees. (Note: construction employers have separate affirmative action obligations set by the federal government. Check with employment counsel for more information.)
  • A depository of any amount of government funds.
  • An issuing and paying agent of U.S. government bonds.
  • An employer required by a judge to create a written AAP as part of a court judgement against it.
  • An employer that has agreed, with court approval, to implement a written AAP as part of a consent decree to settle a discrimination lawsuit.
Your company also may have additional, separate affirmative action obligations set by state and local governments, so check with employment counsel to meet your local requirements.

State-by-state comparision of 50 Employment Laws in 50 States, including affirmative action

Affirmative Action in Employment | HR Topics for human resources

Some companies that are required by law to establish written AAPs include those that fit into at least one of the following categories:

• A nonconstruction employer with at least 50 employees and U.S. government contracts or subcontracts worth at least $50,000. If you have at least 50 employees and several small government contracts that add up to $50,000, you’re covered. If you’re a branch office of a bigger company with the required number of employees and contracts, you’re covered even though your office doesn’t handle the contracts or have 50 employees. (Note: construction employers have separate affirmative action obligations set by the federal government. Check with employment counsel for more information.)
    • An employer required by a judge to create a written AAP as part of a court judgement against it.
    • An employer that has agreed, with court approval, to implement a written AAP as part of a consent decree to settle a discrimination lawsuit.
Your company also may have additional, separate affirmative action obligations set by state and local governments, so check with employment counsel to meet your local requirements.

State-by-state comparision of 50 Employment Laws in 50 States, including affirmative action

AA has evolved. A consent decree is an agreement between hiring authorities and the local government to recruit, train and develop the skills necessary for a member of the protected classes to COMPETE in the job market. If the candidate cannot meet the MQ's, and cannot pass the requirements for the job, he or she cannot be employed in the job applied for.

There are no quotas! The goal is to create a job market which mirrors the community demographics. Would you like to live in a town where every cop was black, a Muslim or a member of the KKK?

CETA (Comprehensive Employment & Training Act) did not designate Race, Gender, Ethnicity or any other factor a product of birth, but admitted members of all who meet the criteria of out of work for a designated time and in need of a GED, or specialized training.

See: U.S. Department of Labor -- History -- Employment and Training Administration (ETA)

Mueller will get fired before he resigns. These govt. hacks get high the power and attention they get, they is no way they will give it up willingly. Some shit has to hit some fan if Mueller is to resign. It might be that as the details of the Uranium One deal come out people are going to start calling for his head.
Mueller gets fired= Trump gets impeached for obstruction

AA has evolved. A consent decree is an agreement between hiring authorities and the local government to recruit, train and develop the skills necessary for a member of the protected classes to COMPETE in the job market. If the candidate cannot meet the MQ's, and cannot pass the requirements for the job, he or she cannot be employed in the job applied for.

There are no quotas! The goal is to create a job market which mirrors the community demographics. Would you like to live in a town where every cop was black, a Muslim or a member of the KKK?
[
CETA (Comprehensive Employment & Training Act) did not designate Race, Gender, Ethnicity or any other factor a product of birth, but admitted members of all who meet the criteria of out of work for a designated time and in need of a GED, or specialized training.

See: U.S. Department of Labor -- History -- Employment and Training Administration (ETA)

There are no quotas but are obligated to mirror the demographic nature of the community? That's a quato by another name dipshit, they are not qualification based hiring practices they are demographic based hiring systems.

[

There are no quotas but are obligated to mirror the demographic nature of the community? That's a quato by another name dipshit, they are not qualification based hiring practices they are demographic based hiring systems.

There are no mandates, no matter what you want to believe.

BTW, people like you - haters - are a major problem in our country. Without people like you the world would make life better, safer and more harmonious.

fraudulent title to the article... fraudulent title to the thread.

if they ask mueller to resign, there is going to be hell to pay for obstruction.

but feel free to go on fantasizing.

If they do fire Mr. Mueller they can kiss the Republican Party good-bye; the R's are already split half a dozen ways, and the final and ultimate schism might occur if they do that, and make other stupid decisions

It seems some R's are already are prepared to give massive tax cuts to those who we pay our mortgage to, and to remove the interest paid deduction homeowners pay, to compensate the largess given to those too big to fail.
Total BS lies. Every time tax cuts come up you scum always start crying tax cuts for the rich.

fraudulent title to the article... fraudulent title to the thread.

if they ask mueller to resign, there is going to be hell to pay for obstruction.

but feel free to go on fantasizing.
Obstructing a witch hunt is not illegal. But I hope they don't, I can't take much more of libtard pissing and moaning 24/7 like little bitches.

How did it work out when Trump fired Comey?

Oops

Forum List

Back