MUELLER "acquires" Erik Prince's computer and phones

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
I think it is pretty safe to say that it is not a good day when you are asked to hand over your phone and computer before they ask the FBI to go and get it.

Mueller acquires Trump ally Erik Prince’s computer and phones: report

default.gif

NOOR AL-SIBAI
25 JUN 2018 AT 11:23 ET

Mueller has acquired Blackwater founder Erik Prince’s computer and phones as he zeroes in on the Trump ally’s ties to the Russia probe.

ABC News reported Monday that the military contractor’s electronics were turned over to the special counsel after news broke last week that he is “cooperating” with federal investigators.

Prince, the brother of Education Secretary Betsy DeVos, has long been under scrutiny for a clandestine meeting in the Seychelles shortly after Trump was inaugurated that was allegedly intended to establish a backchannel between the administration and Russia.

In May, the New York Times revealed that in sworn testimony before the House Intelligence Committee last November, Prince appeared to have lied when claiming he had “formal communication or contact with the campaign.” In August 2016, the report noted, the Blackwater founder arranged a meeting between the president’s son Donald Trump Jr. and Arab officials who were interested in helping his father win the election.

Mueller acquires Trump ally Erik Prince's computer and phones: report

Last edited:
Shortly after the inauguration eliminates foreign involvement in the election. Every president has had back channel communications with other world leaders.

Shortly after the inauguration eliminates foreign involvement in the election. Every president has had back channel communications with other world leaders.

The devil's in the details. Stay tuned.

Ya got him now!!!!!!!!

Number 422

I don't have shit. Mueller has whatever Mueller has.

DRIP! DRIP! DRIP!

Same thing you have...not shit. But hope springs eternal with you loons

So, he didn’t subpoena it, he asked and received. Sounds like he has nothing to hide.

Ya got him now!!!!!!!!

Number 422

DRIP! DRIP! DRIP!
Probable-cause?
We don't need no stinking probable-cause.

OH, BTW, what does this have to do with Obstruction of a non-crime???

Ya got him now!!!!!!!!

Number 422

DRIP! DRIP! DRIP!

I'm a loon or MUELLER is a loon?

Ya got him now!!!!!!!!

Number 422

DRIP! DRIP! DRIP!

I'm a loon or MUELLER is a loon?

Both

Ya got him now!!!!!!!!

Number 422

DRIP! DRIP! DRIP!
Probable-cause?

that is what Judges and Juries will decide.

Can't pay the fines or do the time, don't commit the crimes. People will be going to jail. And a few already are awaiting hearings while sitting in jail. and a bunch of Russian agents will never appear in court. You know, the ones who helped Trump

Ya got him now!!!!!!!!

Number 422

DRIP! DRIP! DRIP!
Probable-cause?

that is what Judges and Juries will decide.

Can't pay the fines or do the time, don't commit the crimes. People will be going to jail. And a few already are awaiting hearings while sitting in jail. and a bunch of Russian agents will never appear in court. You know, the ones who helped Trump

There are going to be MANY going down. And the charges will be numerous. Just watch.

Forum List

Back