Liberal Suicides

Before Trump, when did you last hear of Kathy Griffin or Peter Fonda or Rosie O'Donell or Tom Arnold or...

All those poor whiney opioid deaths are suicides, and they are mostly in rightwing and Trump parts of the nation. Good riddance. Dead weight and we need to thin the herd. Get rid of foodstamps and drug rehab in red counties

All those poor whiney opioid deaths are suicides, and they are mostly in rightwing and Trump parts of the nation. Good riddance. Dead weight and we need to thin the herd. Get rid of foodstamps and drug rehab in red counties

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao:

Gross response

Yes the suicide rate in white America has been skyrocketing. Opioids are a mercy for them.
Jews are white. Why do you hate Jews.

Is this just an artifact of covering TV stars or is it more general?

Suicide is a completely personal act --- as personal and individual as is possible --- while Liberalism is a philosophy of government.

So what in the wide world of blue fuck is this thread even about?

I mean why not throw in Salami, the material used to make hockey pucks and Australian salamanders too?

Why is this thread in "Current Events"? What the fuck is the "event"?

That may be your most ignorant post yet. It shows a complete lack of knowledge of the non selective nature of Opioid deaths and addiction. Wishing death on people who disagree with you politically is unfortunately typical of the far Left these days.

Yes the suicide rate in white America has been skyrocketing. Opioids are a mercy for them
Libs kill each other in much greater numbers.....we have been watching it happen for decades....

I mean....would anybody in here be surprised if Old School or Abu offed themselves after a bad day at the job?

Members like del and Jim....Dean....Rightwinger....Old Rocks. You have to make sure the razor blades are all out of the house

Do they? Not sure about that, but it doesn't matter as white folk are dying off. Fewer Births Than Deaths Among Whites in Majority of U.S. States
Chicago..LA.....NY and other gang infested big cities ....and abortion clinics where desperate liberal women rid themselves of a hassle they don't have time for.....need I say more???
Nah you never even needed to say that in the first place. Go have babies. Try to stave of the inevitable disappearance of the white race.

Yes the suicide rate in white America has been skyrocketing. Opioids are a mercy for them.
I agree with mercy killings. Trump has convinced me of that, because he has made so many people I know and love very, very sick

That may be your most ignorant post yet. It shows a complete lack of knowledge of the non selective nature of Opioid deaths and addiction. Wishing death on people who disagree with you politically is unfortunately typical of the far Left these days.
I'm just trying to keep up with Tea Party types and now the Cult of Personality worshiping at the feet of a disgusting degenerate.

Do you deny most if not all of the new drug addicts are a drain on society? I've become very Nietzschean. Thin the herd

the non selective nature of Opioid deaths and addiction.

What the fuck is up with the pc-talk? SPEAK ENGLEESH!

Junkies select to become junkies, unless you want to say people who start taking more than is prescribe, or those buying drugs on the street don't really know what they are doing. They all go into recovery and Lie. Every time I had pills prescribed I knew to pay strict attention to what I took. Please, stop being so weak.

Drug addiction does not sneak up on people. That is a lie put out by the status quo establishment recovery and rehab industry.

Oh poor me, poor me, pour me another one

Forum List

Back