Mueller Accuser Promoted Baseless Conspiracy Theories

Mueller Accuser Jack Burkman Promoted Baseless Conspiracy Theories, Accused Chief Justice Roberts of Using Opioids | Right Wing Watch

I love the smell of fear and desperation in the morning...….or any time when Republicans are freaking out. Case in point, this pathetic attempt to smear Mueller. Why I ask, would this chicanery by a washed up and failed trickster be necessary if Trump has nothing to fear from Mueller. Tell us again how he is not acting guilty.

Right-wing lobbyist and pundit Jack Burkman made a splash on Tuesday when he released a Facebook live videoquickly promoted via right-wing media outlets like Gateway Pundit—in which he claimed that in two days he would hold a press conference with a woman who would make a credible claim of sexual assault against special counsel Robert Mueller.

Burkman’s tale began to unravel quickly, when Mueller’s office revealed that it had asked the FBI to investigate allegations that women had been offered cash by a Burkman associate to make false allegations against Mueller. NBC News reported that Jacob Wohl, a hedge fund manager who has been banned by the National Futures Association and who writes for Gateway Pundit, was connected to Surefire Intelligence, which is “involved with Burkman’s alleged plot.” According to NBC, “Wohl stopped responding to NBC News after being told Surefire’s official phone number redirects to his mother’s voicemail.”

I have to wonder who put him up to this. I'll bet that Mueller is wondering too...….and doing some digging . Hey Trump: Tick t=Toc, Tic Toc , Tic Toc. There is going to be a major shit storm right after the midterms, and Trump will not be smelling like a rose, if he ever did .

So, you have a conspiracy theory? And, without a trace of evidence to support it.
I have a conspiracy theory? No Bubba. I posted a news article about a slime bag who has a conspiracy theory and tried to smear Muller. Get it?
No he is right you posted a news article that you then turned into a conspiracy theory. You accused Trump of somehow being involved in what the article was talking about.
Similar to those that say JFK was killed by the CIA. Or the trade center was brought down by explosives set by the government. Sorry Spanky but if you had limited your post to things that were only in the article you could have claimed it was only a post about an article.

Mueller Accuser Jack Burkman Promoted Baseless Conspiracy Theories, Accused Chief Justice Roberts of Using Opioids | Right Wing Watch

I love the smell of fear and desperation in the morning...….or any time when Republicans are freaking out. Case in point, this pathetic attempt to smear Mueller. Why I ask, would this chicanery by a washed up and failed trickster be necessary if Trump has nothing to fear from Mueller. Tell us again how he is not acting guilty.

Right-wing lobbyist and pundit Jack Burkman made a splash on Tuesday when he released a Facebook live videoquickly promoted via right-wing media outlets like Gateway Pundit—in which he claimed that in two days he would hold a press conference with a woman who would make a credible claim of sexual assault against special counsel Robert Mueller.

Burkman’s tale began to unravel quickly, when Mueller’s office revealed that it had asked the FBI to investigate allegations that women had been offered cash by a Burkman associate to make false allegations against Mueller. NBC News reported that Jacob Wohl, a hedge fund manager who has been banned by the National Futures Association and who writes for Gateway Pundit, was connected to Surefire Intelligence, which is “involved with Burkman’s alleged plot.” According to NBC, “Wohl stopped responding to NBC News after being told Surefire’s official phone number redirects to his mother’s voicemail.”

I have to wonder who put him up to this. I'll bet that Mueller is wondering too...….and doing some digging . Hey Trump: Tick t=Toc, Tic Toc , Tic Toc. There is going to be a major shit storm right after the midterms, and Trump will not be smelling like a rose, if he ever did .

So, you have a conspiracy theory? And, without a trace of evidence to support it.
I have a conspiracy theory? No Bubba. I posted a news article about a slime bag who has a conspiracy theory and tried to smear Muller. Get it?
No he is right you posted a news article that you then turned into a conspiracy theory. You accused Trump of somehow being involved in what the article was talking about.
Similar to those that say JFK was killed by the CIA. Or the trade center was brought down by explosives set by the government. Sorry Spanky but if you had limited your post to things that were only in the article you could have claimed it was only a post about an article.
Horseshit. Neither of you seem to be accomplished on reading comprehension. I did not accuse T-Rump of anything nor did I promote a conspiracy theory. I was simply musing about what he might know.

To use your Quote Horshit. Son read what you wrote, I put it directly above here so it would not be hard for you to find.
Imagine if we all claimed that the shooting of the Republican baseball team was because Mueller was desperate. I have no doubt that you would be saying that was a conspiracy theory.

If what you posted was not a conspiracy theory then show someone or something credible that points to Trump in any way to being involved.

To use your Quote Horshit. Son read what you wrote, I put it directly above here so it would not be hard for you to find.
Imagine if we all claimed that the shooting of the Republican baseball team was because Mueller was desperate. I have no doubt that you would be saying that was a conspiracy theory.

If what you posted was not a conspiracy theory then show someone or something credible that points to Trump in any way to being involved.
Oh please...I don't have time for your silly childish games.

Little one you started the crazy crap. You are the one that claimed you did not post a conspiracy theory. You are the one that claimed others could not read or were completely wrong. Now you claim it is childish.

I really think you should learn that words have meaning. That you need to grow up.

Sounds like Chinese Spy Dianne Feinstein and Cr. Christine Ford.

Sounds EXACTLY like the same shit.

You're the dope who thinks the Muller fan dance is going to amount to anything.
So...the longer this goes on, the more evidence is being collected.
You do realize that there were probably lots of the tragically uninformed that were saying the same thing each day of Bengazi? So were you one of them or are you just tragically uninformed this ti Even?

You do realize that there were probably lots of the tragically uninformed that were saying the same thing each day of Bengazi? So were you one of them or are you just tragically uninformed this ti Even?
With Benghazi, there was -at the very least- some evidence of gross negligence, if not some sort of outright corrupt jiggery-pokery going on behind the scenes....Meanwhile, Muller has squeezed the nuts of everybody he can lay hands on, and he doesn't have jack shit that leads anywhere near Russia.

But the moonbats are still.....any day now....any day now.....any day now.....

With Benghazi, there was -at the very least- some evidence of gross negligence, if not some sort of outright corrupt jiggery-pokery going on behind the scenes....Meanwhile, Muller has squeezed the nuts of everybody he can lay hands on, and he doesn't have jack shit that leads anywhere near Russia.

But the moonbats are still.....any day now....any day now.....any day now.....

There were seven or eight attacks on embassies and consulates with folks injured and / or killed during the Bush years. Republicans started exactly zero investigations, and neither did Democrats.

The Benghazi tragedy sparked an internal review, which found some inefficiencies, which you'd find in any bureaucracy (private or public), and which were corrected post haste.

Republicans started ... what, seven, eight Congressional investigations into Benghazi, none of which found anything that hadn't already been pointed out in the internal State Department investigation. Also, they dropped the ongoing investigation immediately, like a burning lump of coal, after it emerged that it could no longer be of any use to make political hay against Hillary. Now, I am still holding out hope for one single Republican to condemn this obvious misuse of public, Congressional resources for nakedly, transparently partisan purposes. There should be at least one, and I just wasn't able to find him or her.

As to the so-called "moonbats" - Mueller is an experienced investigator. If the leads he got amounted to a butterfly's fart, he'd have known it in a matter of months, and we'd have seen his report by now - months ago, actually. The investigation still ongoing, and indictments and guilty pleas handed down like confetti, should be qualified as tentative evidence that something fairly relevant may well be emerging. Whether it's the Trumpy himself, or "just" his immediate entourage, remains to be seen. That the Goobers are now resorting to a smear campaign against Mueller should also tell you something, after Trumpy's officials lied and lied and lied about what they were doing.

All the while "We the Moonbats" are patiently waiting for Mueller to conclude the investigation the Trumpy and his henchmen wanted desperately, desperately to end, and end now. That was, quite patently, because the Trumpy and his Trumpletons had nothing - NOTHING - to hide. Believe me!

So, Oddball, I'd conclude your conclusion that Mueller "doesn't have jack shit" is overly hasty, wishful thinking, and not backed up by anything other than your vivid imagination.

Little one you started the crazy crap. You are the one that claimed you did not post a conspiracy theory. You are the one that claimed others could not read or were completely wrong. Now you claim it is childish.

I really think you should learn that words have meaning. That you need to grow up.
:CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow:
Aw now we are down to posting memes? Grow up.
Just coming down to your level . You childishly insist that I promoted a conspiracy theory like a school yard tattle tale and then have the nerve to tell me to grow up? Challenging me defend a position that I didn't take is a straw man logical fallacy. Got anything else?

Just coming down to your level . You childishly insist that I promoted a conspiracy theory like a school yard tattle tale and then have the nerve to tell me to grow up? Challenging me defend a position that I didn't take is a straw man logical fallacy. Got anything else?
No you are the one that promoted it do you have anything that shows that Trump in any way had anything to do with what you posted? If you have that then I will gladly apologize. If not then I will continue to call you out.

Update!! It just gets worse. This has got to be the sloppiest trickster that ever lived!!

The Bizarre And Failed Attempt To Smear Robert Mueller | HuffPost

Several media outlets, including HuffPost, received emails earlier this month from a woman claiming she was offered money to spread fake accusations about Mueller. In her email, the woman said she worked as a paralegal at a law firm called Pillsbury, Madison & Sutro in the early 1970s. Mueller worked at the firm after he finished law school.

The Atlantic was the first outlet to write about the email on Tuesday afternoon, reporting that the special counsel’s office had referred the allegations to the FBI.

“When we learned last week of allegations that women were offered money to make false claims about the Special Counsel, we immediately referred the matter to the FBI for investigation,” said Peter Carr, a Justice Department spokesman who has been detailed to the special counsel team since its inception last year.

But the problem is, there’s no evidence the woman worked at the law firm with Mueller, or that she even exists. A spokesman for the law firm, which now goes by Pillsbury, told HuffPost that there was “no record of this individual working at our firm at any time.

No you are the one that promoted it do you have anything that shows that Trump in any way had anything to do with what you posted? If you have that then I will gladly apologize. If not then I will continue to call you out.
Still doing the same stupid, dishonest shit!!

Give it a fucking rest Bubba. It was a question. A muse. Nothing more. Are you autistic or something?

Give it a fucking rest Bubba. It was a question. A muse. Nothing more. Are you autistic or something?
No but you are. I have better things to do then play childish games with a two year old loser.

Forum List

Back