MTG: Satan is controlling the Catholic Church for helping people at the border

White Evangelicals insist that the United States is a Christian nation, but revile those who actually practice Christian morality:
To feed the hungry.
To give drink to the thirsty.
To clothe the naked.
To shelter the homeless.
To visit the imprisoned.
To visit the sick.
To bury the dead.
like the dims?

The dims take care of people with all the aforementioned needs.

how do they do that?

by murdering them befor they are even born.

Problem(s) solved!

No more visits to the imprisoned needed!

No more clothing the naked as soon as they arrive through the birth canal because they never arrive.

problem solved!

How about this, as a Catholic, and a Conservative, I don't put much stock in any attention seeking back bencher.
I do when she is right. I have been Catholic all my life (yet don't like the novus ordo branch thereof. The SSPX is right)

and I have had the same thought as MTG

that the Catholic Church is doing evil by helping people who have violated our laws.

The CC teaches to obey the law

and then they aid and abet those who do not!

They need to knock it off. And I have seen where they help illegals but NOT American citizens!

The CC is corrupt like any damn thing else these days

:mad:

I do when she is right. I have been Catholic all my life (yet don't like the novus ordo branch thereof. The SSPX is right)

and I have had the same thought as MTG

that the Catholic Church is doing evil by helping people who have violated our laws.

The CC teaches to obey the law

and then they aid and abet those who do not!

They need to knock it off. And I have seen where they help illegals but NOT American citizens!

The CC is corrupt like any damn thing else these days

:mad:
It all filters down from the Pope…Look at his history and we see what is happening within the Church.

like the dims?

The dims take care of people with all the aforementioned needs.

how do they do that?

by murdering them befor they are even born.

Problem(s) solved!

No more visits to the imprisoned needed!

No more clothing the naked as soon as they arrive through the birth canal because they never arrive.

problem solved!
Your combining your affinity for authoritarianism over personal liberty with your contempt for the corporal works of mercy being applies to desperate families fleeing regimes that Republican politician condemn is noted.

Forum List

Back