MTG Introduces Articles Of Impeachment Against FBI Directot Wray

Wray is giant weasel.
The FBI has become the Democrat Party's Banana Republic Secret Police.
The Democrats/Press have been attacking MTG since she was elected.
It takes a lot of guts to stand-up to the Democrat Party Hate Machine and the Corrupt FBI.
She is braver than most GOP men.
The Democrats will be especially targeting MTG in her next reelection.

The Democrat Cult is also targeting Lauren Boebert.
They are raising $millions$ for her Democrat opponent.

A sad attempt to take the spotlight off Trump, doomed to failure. :itsok:
Boy are you missing the fuckin' mark, the revelations over the past 24 hours of gross FBI misdeeds has made Trump stronger than ever.

That's all I heard at the morning eatery this morning......People climbing back aboard the Trump Train with some enthusiasm.

Now I'm not there yet but sane people with a sense of right and wrong see that a soft coup was being perpetrated by the highest law enforcement agency in the land and with the full knowledge of the Halfrican/Biden administration before and during the transition and it is not sitting well with them.

Wray is giant weasel.
The FBI has become the Democrat Party's Banana Republic Secret Police.
The Democrats/Press have been attacking MTG since she was elected.
It takes a lot of guts to stand-up to the Democrat Party Hate Machine and the Corrupt FBI.
She is braver than most GOP men.
The Democrats will be especially targeting MTG in her next reelection.

It is not Director Wray is a weasel, it's that MAGA MAGGOTS wanted him to do their bidding and he did no. That is why they hate him.

Boy are you missing the fuckin' mark, the revelations over the past 24 hours of gross FBI misdeeds has made Trump stronger than ever.

That's all I heard at the morning eatery this morning......People climbing back aboard the Trump Train with some enthusiasm.

Now I'm not there yet but sane people with a sense of right and wrong see that a soft coup was being perpetrated by the highest law enforcement agency in the land and with the full knowledge of the Halfrican/Biden administration before and during the transition and it is not sitting well with them.
It made Trump stronger in his own mind and those of his minions. What happens when the whistleblower fails to materialize? What kind of double talk(newspeak) are we going to be treated to then? :rolleyes-41:

FBI Director Wray retaliated, punished, whistleblower exposing corruption and rot within the FBI.

It is ti e to get rid of the rot!

Reagan would have nothing to do with today’s MAGAheads.

What you snowflakes, bots, and trolls childishly call 'MAGA' / 'MAGAgeads' are American citizens tired of and trying to get rid of the proven corruption, crime, scandals, and treason within our government brought on by Democrats.

You know nothing of Reagan.

Reagan opppsed criminals and traitors. He would be fighting alongside Americans to get rid of the spreading rot of the exposed corrupt, criminal, traitorous Democtarts today.

What you snowflakes, bots, and trolls childishly call 'MAGA' / 'MAGAgeads' are American citizens tired of and trying to get rid of the proven corruption, crime, scandals, and treason within our government brought on by Democrats.

Reagan opppsed criminals and traitors. He would be fighting alongside Americans to get rid of the spreading rot of the exposed corrupt, criminal, traitorous Democtarts today.
Reagan hated traitors, as you said, and would never believe the depths to which MAGAworld has fallen. They side with a KGB-trained dictator over a democratically-elected government of a sovereign state! Ronnie must be rolling over in his grave.

Democrats? That's rich given that Trump was a veritable scandal machine, scandals de jour delivered with a veritable firehose.
I lived through Reagan, I was in my 30s.

Many of his associates were indicted, convicted, sent to prison (well, Reagan pardoned them) or forced to resign in disgrace over Iran Contra.

Don't lecture this forum on Ronald Reagan. Hell, no policy more destructive to America was his introduction of neoliberalism into the American body politic. We are still living with it's damages to America.

And don't give me any crap about 'Democrats', no party other than the GOP has put so many criminals in the White House.

indictments.jpg

Forum List

Back