MSNBC's Vance: to remove Trump remedy is the 25th amendment

MSNBC is trying hard to retake the title of most desperate and retarded network on t.v.
CNN is looking over their shoulders.

I don't know that textbook Narcissistic Personality Disorder really qualifies for the 25th. Sure, it's embarrassing when it gets to this level, but....
Getting along is way overrated
Sure, if you enjoy wild, destructive swings back and forth.
Lol
Chaos is good for the country and bad for the federal government’s deep state...
We need to disagree more as a country

I don't know that textbook Narcissistic Personality Disorder really qualifies for the 25th.

Sure, it's embarrassing when it gets to this level, but....

The level in office 2008 - 2016 was considerably higher
Did you think the same then?

I don't know that textbook Narcissistic Personality Disorder really qualifies for the 25th.

Actually Obama was much worse.
Obama doesn't like people...Trump loves people.

Obama is so self-centered that when a former girlfriend of his said she loved him once, he simply said "Thank You". His stories in his books about girlfriends weren't actual women....they were a composite of all of the people he dated.

Any lies that the left convinces everyone Trump tells are mostly jokes or little exaggerations......but when Obama lied it was to cover up crimes or to make himself look more important than he really was.
Obama was a figurehead of an organized crime movement. He was the guy that got them in the door. He took credit for everything that turned out well and was missing in action whenever things went wrong.
Notice how he tried to coverup Benghazi by blaming it on a disgusting video....when in fact it was the result of Hillary's criminal-negligence in running the State Department.

Benghazi was a repeat of their actions in Somalia when I was in Mogadishu, back in 1993. In Mogadishu we were the only country that was not allowed to have armored vehicles. If it weren't for Bill Clinton's ham-handed approach to foreign policy, I seriously doubt the battle of Mogadishu would have even happened.

I don't know that textbook Narcissistic Personality Disorder really qualifies for the 25th. Sure, it's embarrassing when it gets to this level, but....
Has Trump lowered the level of the oceans yet?
To compare or equate the behaviors and temperament of Trump and Obama is simply...

.... well, I'm out of adjectives here. I don't really have words at this point.

But I absolutely do believe that you believe that, and your input is appreciated.

To compare or equate the behaviors and temperament of Trump and Obama is simply...

But I absolutely do believe that you believe that, and your input is appreciated.
You have a point. Trump is way less narcissistic than Obama. Obama was just more subtle about it.
Obama was actually taking credit for the energy boom he stifled!

You have a point. Trump is way less narcissistic than Obama. Obama was just more subtle about it.
I believe you.

Obama doesn't like people...Trump loves people.

Obama is so self-centered that when a former girlfriend of his said she loved him once, he simply said "Thank You". His stories in his books about girlfriends weren't actual women....they were a composite of all of the people he dated.

Any lies that the left convinces everyone Trump tells are mostly jokes or little exaggerations......but when Obama lied it was to cover up crimes or to make himself look more important than he really was.
Obama was a figurehead of an organized crime movement. He was the guy that got them in the door. He took credit for everything that turned out well and was missing in action whenever things went wrong.
Notice how he tried to coverup Benghazi by blaming it on a disgusting video....when in fact it was the result of Hillary's criminal-negligence in running the State Department.

Benghazi was a repeat of their actions in Somalia when I was in Mogadishu, back in 1993. In Mogadishu we were the only country that was not allowed to have armored vehicles. If it weren't for Bill Clinton's ham-handed approach to foreign policy, I seriously doubt the battle of Mogadishu would have even happened.
Hillary summed it up. The rioting and tantrums end when you elect Democrats. They can't win on their ideas.

I believe you.
Obama, Nov. 27: I was extraordinarily proud of the Paris Accords because, look I know we’re in oil country and we need American energy. And by the way, American energy production, you wouldn’t always know it, but it went up every year I was president. And you know that whole suddenly America’s like the biggest oil producer … that was me, people

Forum List

Back