MSNBC’s Scarborough: Media Coverage of Kavanaugh Accusations Has Been ‘One-Sided’, ‘Biased’

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Screen-Shot-2018-10-05-at-7.45.25-AM-868x411.png

I read this with a degree of disbelief. What is going on with him and his sidekick?

MSNBC “Morning Joe” co-host Joe Scarborough said on Wednesday that the media coverage of the sexual assault accusations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh has been “one-sided” and “biased.”

The media coverage of this has been so one-sided, it’s been so biased,” he said. “There’s been this presumption from the beginning that every allegation made against the judge was true.”

And here’s the kicker:

Scarborough’s criticism of the media’s coverage comes despite the fact that he doesn’t support Kavanaugh’s nomination.

Before the allegations, I didn’t think he should be on the Supreme Court,” Scarborough said.

Scarborough concluded by saying that “The media has dropped the ball on this from the very beginning,” and that ” just like Trump being elected, going to be shocked by what they see in the polls.”

More @ MSNBC's Scarborough: Media Coverage of Kavanaugh Accusations Has Been 'One-Sided', 'Biased'

Joe Scarborough Forced To Admit It: ‘Man, That Is a Low Unemployment Rate’ @ Joe Scarborough Forced To Admit It: 'Man, That Is a Low Unemployment Rate'

Even CNN Admits It: ‘Democrats Got Outplayed On Kavanaugh’ @ Even CNN Admits It: 'Democrats Got Outplayed On Kavanaugh'

I read this with a degree of disbelief. What is going on with him and his sidekick?

MSNBC “Morning Joe” co-host Joe Scarborough said on Wednesday that the media coverage of the sexual assault accusations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh has been “one-sided” and “biased.”

The media coverage of this has been so one-sided, it’s been so biased,” he said. “There’s been this presumption from the beginning that every allegation made against the judge was true.”

And here’s the kicker:

Scarborough’s criticism of the media’s coverage comes despite the fact that he doesn’t support Kavanaugh’s nomination.

Before the allegations, I didn’t think he should be on the Supreme Court,” Scarborough said.

Scarborough concluded by saying that “The media has dropped the ball on this from the very beginning,” and that ” just like Trump being elected, going to be shocked by what they see in the polls.”

More @ MSNBC's Scarborough: Media Coverage of Kavanaugh Accusations Has Been 'One-Sided', 'Biased'

Joe Scarborough Forced To Admit It: ‘Man, That Is a Low Unemployment Rate’ @ Joe Scarborough Forced To Admit It: 'Man, That Is a Low Unemployment Rate'

Even CNN Admits It: ‘Democrats Got Outplayed On Kavanaugh’ @ Even CNN Admits It: 'Democrats Got Outplayed On Kavanaugh'
Whatever. The guy is so pussywhipped I can't listen to him anymore. He's become a Democrat.

And here’s the kicker:

MSLSD needs to bring this guy to help the Morning Joke...

realcaptobvious.jpg

Forum List

Back