MSNBC's "Reverend" Al Sharpton Calling for Violence?

Who did kill 49 people in chicago last weekend?

Answer? No one. This is a lie that was disproved.

Who rioted after a hockey team won the Stanley cup?

Who rioted last night after Kentucky won a basketball game?

Who are the premiere soccer hooligans?

Get you facts straight before you post.

really? after the UK game? it was mixed, when was the last white riot? I dont remember one, I remember LA 1992, and I hear threats from black leaders of rioting, but I really dont see much from the white community. And Europe is different, but it's still lefwingers doing it.

Bullshit. You guys make statements without any basis in facts. Prove that it is left wing hooliganism in European soccer. Have you ever been to game their?

it's Europe. Have you seen their countries? have you seen their govenrments? You realize it's hard to translate European politics to the US? Since theirs is more from monarchies and their democracies havent even been around for 100 years yet.
Most of the European rioting is labor strikes, usually in France. Now you are getting people tired of stupid immigration laws and are rioting, yeah for the right!!!!!!

But again that has zero to do with the US. What major white riots have you seen IN the US? I'm still waiting.

Of course he says that, otherwise he'd be arrested immediately. His audience knows what he means and so does everyone else.

I see? ******* can't be peaceful.

It never occurred to me that black people generally can't be peaceful. They obviously can. But, now that you bring it up, who was rioting in 1965 and 1992 Los Angeles? Who was rioting in Crown Heights, New York? Who was engaging in the Philadelphia mob attacks? Who killed 49 people in Chicago last weekend?

You might be inadvertently absolutely correct.

In the eyes of mosy racists blacks can do no wrong.

New Topics

Forum List

Back