MSNBC's "Lean Forward".. Motto

head-up-ass.jpg

You know, it would be amusing if Greene actually one

Maybe a little.

But I'd toss away my vote to the Green Party guy rather than vote for Greene - and I hate DeMint more than most.

Hate.. that's pretty strong .. why?

"Hate" is a strong word, you're right.

"Extremely disagree with" would be better. He's nearly exactly the opposite of my political views - an extreme Christian Social-Con.

Maybe a little.

But I'd toss away my vote to the Green Party guy rather than vote for Greene - and I hate DeMint more than most.

"Extremely disagree with" would be better. He's nearly exactly the opposite of my political views - an extreme Christian Social-Con.

I wonder when being a Christian became a bad thing.. I'm guessing it's when Roe v Wade was passes by 9 judges and the American peoples rights to representation were stolen..

I wonder when being a Christian became a bad thing.. I'm guessing it's when Roe v Wade was passes by 9 judges and the American peoples rights to representation were stolen..

Try again. I don't dislike Christians, in fact, most of the people I respect most in the world are Christian. But they don't try to force their religion on me like DeMint does.

Try again. I don't dislike Christians, in fact, most of the people I respect most in the world are Christian. But they don't try to force their religion on me like DeMint does.

You must be from the east coast... us westerners don't here much about him...

You must be from the east coast... us westerners don't here much about him...

People on message boards were talking about how he should run for President in 2012, that's the only reason I know his name.

But, I am from the East Coast....:razz:

Yeah the "lean forward" is rather lame, it should of been "lean left".
Now Fox News' "fair & balanced" is pretty lame too, like who believes that?
MSNBC and Fox News are guilty of false advertising. Anyone who thinks they are getting unfiltered straight up and down news from either of these two propaganda TV "news" networks are extremely weak-minded and just plain gullible.

Since everyone else did the obvious joke I'll try something else.

Lean forward and back because the pelvic thrust really does drive you insane

Forum List

Back