Beck having health problems

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
FOX personality Glenn Beck told his radio listeners Friday that he will be taking a couple of days off next week. He said he will be taking Monday and Tuesday off to have some medical tests “out west.” Beck’s show originates in New York.

Beck said he felt tingling in his arms and hands as if he was wearing gloves. As previously reported, Beck said he had macular dystrophy, a condition that may eventually cause him to go blind.

The radio and TV personality said that doctors told him they were looking for toxins in his body. He told listeners that his illness may have its roots in spiritual wounds in his soul.

Glenn Beck taking time off for medical tests for mysterious illnesses (video) - San Francisco SF | Examiner.com

Tingly arms and legs? Maybe he was listening to Obama's speeches with Chris Matthews?

I don't think he has any health issues. His sponsors have been bailing on him and he had a "falling out" of sorts with Roger Ailes at Fox. Roger doesn't like all the government conspiracy stuff Beck has been peddling lately in spite of the ratings.

Either he'll come back neutered or he'll be gone. He still has his radio show though, which I prefer anyway.

I don't think he has any health issues. His sponsors have been bailing on him and he had a "falling out" of sorts with Roger Ailes at Fox. Roger doesn't like all the government conspiracy stuff Beck has been peddling lately in spite of the ratings.

Either he'll come back neutered or he'll be gone. He still has his radio show though, which I prefer anyway.
If you listen to some of the pro conspiracy theorists, Murdoch is in on it.

Watch the other hand and all that. ;)

Forum List

Back