Msnbc

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Fucking idiots,, and these are the guys who put Dumbo in office

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xWdelybsXw[/ame]

Disgusting pigs.and they want to preach morality..

Typical leftist bullshit. They can't honestly address the issue, so instead they spend their time degrading anybody with an opposing opinion by slinging insults.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
I agree with Ms. California, and I'm a liberal. She did nothing wrong, and this Perez Hilton guy reminds me of the Republicans in Congress. Very creepy.

Remember that guy (name is hard to remember because his fifteen minutes are gone)....the dude from Tennessee who can diagnose patients by TV? Oh yeah, Bill Frist. That guy was scary looking.

And then there was the Bug killer, Tom DeLay. Now that dude was weird too.

And whatever happened to Jeff Gannon?

I agree with Ms. California, and I'm a liberal. She did nothing wrong, and this Perez Hilton guy reminds me of the Republicans in Congress. Very creepy.

Remember that guy (name is hard to remember because his fifteen minutes are gone)....the dude from Tennessee who can diagnose patients by TV? Oh yeah, Bill Frist. That guy was scary looking.

You should have just quit after the, "I agree with Ms. California, and I'm a liberal." The rest of your rant was just creepy. :eusa_whistle:

MSNBC's highest rated show has about 1.2 million viewers of the mostly liberal persuasion.

FOXNEWS has quadruple the viewers of the mostly conservative persuasion.

Can you please tell me how FOXNEWS wasn't able to put a conservative in office?

MSNBC is doing the same thing FOXNEWS is doing. Every time FOXNEWS put a hit job on Obama and Hillary in 2007 and 2008, not one rightie here complained. But now that MSNBC is doing a hit job on someone who's re-defining the definition of breasts, you guys complain.

There's a word for that: HYPOCRITES.

Last edited:

MSNBC's highest rated show has about 1.2 million viewers of the mostly liberal persuasion.

Can you please tell me how FOXNEWS wasn't able to put a conservative in office?MSNBC is doing the same thing FOXNEWS is doing. Every time FOXNEWS put a hit job on Obama and Hillary in 2007 and 2008, not one rightie here complained. But now that MSNBC is doing a hit job on someone who's re-defining the definition of breasts, you guys complain.

David, I can answer that in two words:

1) George

2) Bush

This speaks for itself. What could I possible add to make MSNBC look worse than what they've done to themselves.

Perhaps I could loan them another shovel. :dig:

Last edited:

Can you please tell me how FOXNEWS wasn't able to put a conservative in office?MSNBC is doing the same thing FOXNEWS is doing. Every time FOXNEWS put a hit job on Obama and Hillary in 2007 and 2008, not one rightie here complained. But now that MSNBC is doing a hit job on someone who's re-defining the definition of breasts, you guys complain.

1) George

2) Bush

Bush wasn't a conservative.

1) George

2) Bush

Bush wasn't a conservative.

I never said he was a conservative. I said he was the reason that Fox couldn't get a conservative elected.

MSNBC is doing the same thing FOXNEWS is doing. Every time FOXNEWS put a hit job on Obama and Hillary in 2007 and 2008, not one rightie here complained. But now that MSNBC is doing a hit job on someone who's re-defining the definition of breasts, you guys complain.

That still leaves roughly 295 million people that don't watch Fox News and they're making poor, uninformed decisions on election days because they aren't watching .......... :eusa_whistle:

C'mon guys.

MSNBC is a shameless left wing news channel.

FOX News is a shameless right wing news channel.

Neither of them has the power to get anyone elected POTUS. They are both pathetic.

Can we stop acting like one is somehow better or worse than the other?

That still leaves roughly 295 million people that don't watch Fox News and they're making poor, uninformed decisions on election days because they aren't watching .......... :eusa_whistle:

FoxNews has habit of making every story in the form of something pro-conservative. I don't think the 295 million people are really missing out on much - they don't need their minds made up for them, my criticism against media bias. Thankfully, they were able to research Obama and find out that that heck, he can do a good job.

103 days after his innaguration - his approval ratings are in the 60s, the Democrats are going to have 60 in the Senate and Obama is going to get to choose a Supreme Court Justice. Not bad.

Although I wonder how you Republicans will act when Alabama votes for him in 2012.

FoxNews has habit of making every story in the form of something pro-conservative. I don't think the 295 million people are really missing out on much - they don't need their minds made up for them, my criticism against media bias. Thankfully, they were able to research Obama and find out that that heck, he can do a good job.

103 days after his innaguration - his approval ratings are in the 60s, the Democrats are going to have 60 in the Senate and Obama is going to get to choose a Supreme Court Justice. Not bad.

Although I wonder how you Republicans will act when Alabama votes for him in 2012.

Sure, that's how Obama got elected, the people that voted for him REALLY did their homework and came to the conclusion that he'd be a sooper dooper president.

Especially these people:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1Y8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1Y8[/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Willow tree,

Losing is tough isn't it?

MSNBC is great. FoxNews sucks.

Miss California is a bigot and Olbermann went too far.

People should have the right to have fake boobs.

Everyone with a brain knows MSNBC is just a Leftist propaganda machine and, being Leftists, know nothing about morality. This is yet more proof. What I've always found fascinating is how Libtards hate Microsoft yet watch MSNBC. Strange.

Everyone with a brain knows MSNBC is just a Leftist propaganda machine and, being Leftists, know nothing about morality. This is yet more proof. What I've always found fascinating is how Libtards hate Microsoft yet watch MSNBC. Strange.

Morality as in torturing people?

Morality as in saving lives by preventing terrorist attacks.

P.S. Your squeaky clean front girl Pelosi knew about it all along and wanted to know what MORE they could do to enhance the interrogations. So the dems pretend to be "tough" when it's convenient for them and "moral" when the political winds blow the other way. You libtards drink too much kool aid to understand that .......

Only certain gay men have a problem with Miss California's personal opinion concerning gay marriage. It's her personal opinion and only people who don't believe in the 1st Amendment have a problem with what she said.

Ask George.

Forum List

Back