MSNBC looking Pooped out...

When the Maddcow chick and 'Thrill up my Leg' dude quit their jobs and stop receiving paychecks from GE,i might give em a little bit of crediblilty on their whole "Evil Corporation" schtick. Because there is no Corporation out there any more "Evil" then GE.

When the Maddcow chick and 'Thrill up my Leg' dude quit their jobs and stop receiving paychecks from GE,i might give em a little bit of crediblilty on their whole "Evil Corporation" schtick. Because there is no Corporation out there any more "Evil" then GE.
Well, as one of the biggest weapons manufacturers, they're among the evil ones.

Yea i'll wait for the Maddcow chick and the 'Thrill up my Leg' guy to refuse their GE paychecks before i listen to another word they have to say.

so funny... one thread after another that's nothing more than one long rightwingnut troll.

:thup:

What.. I've acquired a stalker...?... I guess I should alert the mod squad.

Interesting too, I hardly ever read your threads unless I'm sleepy and going to bed..

I've noticed there usually just your ring of rep ho's and puppets though, shameless...:eek:

Are You commenting on rep hoe's? I just want to be sure.

Yea i'll wait for the Maddcow chick and the 'Thrill up my Leg' guy to refuse their GE paychecks before i listen to another word they have to say.

You watch Fox?

so funny... one thread after another that's nothing more than one long rightwingnut troll.

:thup:

What.. I've acquired a stalker...?... I guess I should alert the mod squad.

Interesting too, I hardly ever read your threads unless I'm sleepy and going to bed..

I've noticed there usually just your ring of rep ho's and puppets though, shameless...:eek:

Are You commenting on rep hoe's? I just want to be sure.

:lol:.. nice zinger ..

You folks actually watch those reality shows for information? I tried but spent half my spare time fact checking all the reports. I am open to any real suggestions for information. I am looking outside the U.S for news about the U.S how bad is that.

I'm concerned for all those pooped out MSNBC News (cough..cough) pudheads, oh pundits..

All that personal destruction of Republicans and..leaning forward.. to kiss Obama's ass, is taking it's toll..

Fat Eddies up to 5 gallons of sweat per show, Mathews eyes are like piss holes in the snow, Rachel M. doesn't even bother to shave her mustache anymore, Sharpton's froth level requires a dribble cup and poor old Joe, he just sucks hot air and blows..

I tell Ya..it's a sad state of affairs, my friends...:(

Anyone who watches more than 10 minutes of cable news - CNN, MSNBC, or FOX - a day, is a moron - so WHO CARES what they do on MSNBC?

GE no longer owns MSNBC.

But the hypocrisy that comes from their ignorant liberal screeching talking heads is quite comical......Particularly Maddow and Mathews.

GE no longer owns MSNBC.

But the hypocrisy that comes from their ignorant liberal screeching talking heads is quite comical......Particularly Maddow and Mathews.

GE owns roughly half of NBC. But i agree with your assessment.

GE no longer owns MSNBC.

GE owns roughly half of NBC. But i agree with your assessment.
Not anymore....They are owned by a Cable conglomerate now....Forgot which one.

GE no longer owns MSNBC.

GE owns 49% of NBC Universal.

GE no longer owns MSNBC.

I'll have to check on that, 'cause last I heard they were selling off their ownership.

But, maybe you can explain why MSNBC, and its typical, loony liberal idiots who run their typically ignorant, loony liberal mouths, are totally unwilling to call out GE, and our Ineptness In Chiefs fully proven hypocrisy?

:eusa_whistle:

GE no longer owns MSNBC.

I'll have to check on that, 'cause last I heard they were selling off their ownership.

But, maybe you can explain why MSNBC, and its typical, loony liberal idiots who run their typically ignorant, loony liberal mouths, are totally unwilling to call out GE, and our Ineptness In Chiefs fully proven hypocrisy?

I don't know, why didn't Fox call out Bush or the Saudi Prince?

Ten bucks Paulitcian watches Fox News while complaining about GE. I wonder if Fox has ever ran a story on how Saudi Arabia treats women?

One thing I don't get, is why Shep Smith stays there?

Ten bucks Paulitcian watches Fox News while complaining about GE. I wonder if Fox has ever ran a story on how Saudi Arabia treats women?

He makes lots of money and that's no shit sherlock.

Yes they have. Obviously you don't watch Fox News. If you did,you would realize how ridiculous your accusation is. And i wonder if NBC has ever ran a story on how much GE fucks Americans over? I'm guessing not. They know who their masters are.

Forum List

Back