MSNBC looking Pooped out...

I'm concerned for all those pooped out MSNBC News (cough..cough) pudheads, oh pundits..

All that personal destruction of Republicans and..leaning forward.. to kiss Obama's ass, is taking it's toll..

Fat Eddies up to 5 gallons of sweat per show, Mathews eyes are like piss holes in the snow, Rachel M. doesn't even bother to shave her mustache anymore, Sharpton's froth level requires a dribble cup and poor old Joe, he just sucks hot air and blows..

I tell Ya..it's a sad state of affairs, my friends...:(

Anyone who watches more than 10 minutes of cable news - CNN, MSNBC, or FOX - a day, is a moron - so WHO CARES what they do on MSNBC?

:lol:... You're the test Dummy I'm thinkin...

just kidding sheesh

Nobody watches any of those MSNBC shows so really.........who cares.

But a public service message to all my conservative pals........be sure to make plans to tune in Lawrence O'Donnells show on election night next year.......gonna be a fcukking hoot to watch this guy that night. This guy is the most miseable angry person on the planet and to see him that night looking like he's sitting on a big old telephone pole is going to to be cant miss TV. I cant wait........being a guy who loves to kick a total asshole in the balls when their down anyway makes it all the more compelling.

GE no longer owns MSNBC.

But the hypocrisy that comes from their ignorant liberal screeching talking heads is quite comical......Particularly Maddow and Mathews.

GE owns 49% of NBC Universal.
I'll have to check on that, 'cause last I heard they were selling off their ownership.

But, maybe you can explain why MSNBC, and its typical, loony liberal idiots who run their typically ignorant, loony liberal mouths, are totally unwilling to call out GE, and our Ineptness In Chiefs fully proven hypocrisy?

:eusa_whistle:

Ahh.. ...something to do with shivery leg benefits..:lol:

But a public service message to all my conservative pals........be sure to make plans to tune in Lawrence O'Donnells show on election night next year.......gonna be a fcukking hoot to watch this guy that night. This guy is the most miseable angry person on the planet and to see him that night looking like he's sitting on a big old telephone pole is going to to be cant miss TV. I cant wait........being a guy who loves to kick a total asshole in the balls when their down anyway makes it all the more compelling.
Damn right, brother.

And, I want to see 'em do a panel format with all 4 of their resident kooks.......So that when the announcement comes down that Obama has conceded the race, we get to watch that fat bastard Shultz blow an aneurysm straight out his fuckin' ear and all over Madcock.:eek::cool:

this is another pointless thread designed for one ego to enlarge itself. lets evolve a little.

Damn right, brother.

And, I want to see 'em do a panel format with all 4 of their resident kooks.......So that when the announcement comes down that Obama has conceded the race, we get to watch that fat bastard Shultz blow an aneurysm straight out his fuckin' ear and all over Madcock.:eek::cool:

Wicked........see the ratings recently for that Maddow show? Falling like a stone in water and I couldnt be laughing harder. And you are right about the panel thing...........watching the 2010 election results come in and seeing those mental cases take turns melting down was a real treat.........especially wathing Olbermann. Damn I miss that guy on there, but this guy O'Donnel has firmly secured his place in cable news as the most miserable fcukk in the business. His show is a perpetual angry rant because deep down, he knows he's losing and cant reconcile it. I try to remember every night to tune in to his monologue at the end of the show because its nothing less than a hoot, epecially when you know that only 274 people are watching.

Wicked..........check this shit out. Classic angry miserable jealous far lefty shoveling shit like Popeye on a spinach bender............

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-9AKXxmtGc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-9AKXxmtGc[/ame]

Last edited:
All are GE-owned tools. NBC is a real disgrace these days. What they did to Bachmann recently represents everything they've become. I wouldn't trust anything they report at this point. Their only purpose is to push GE/White House/Democrat propaganda. To Hell with GE and NBC.

I'm concerned for all those pooped out MSNBC News (cough..cough) pudheads, oh pundits..

All that personal destruction of Republicans and..leaning forward.. to kiss Obama's ass, is taking it's toll..

Fat Eddies up to 5 gallons of sweat per show, Mathews eyes are like piss holes in the snow, Rachel M. doesn't even bother to shave her mustache anymore, Sharpton's froth level requires a dribble cup and poor old Joe, he just sucks hot air and blows..

They (the media at nbc) are leaning forward in front of Obama but there ain't a lot of kissing going on.

"Rachel M. doesn't even bother to shave her mustache anymore?" Gotta admit that's pretty damn hilarious. :lol:

"Rachel M. doesn't even bother to shave her mustache anymore?" Gotta admit that's pretty damn hilarious. :lol:

:D......thanks.. I do what I can...

Yes,lets all watch GE-controlled propaganda. GE is probably the most Evil Corporation in this country. So why should we trust their "News?" Sorry,i think i'll pass.

:D......thanks.. I do what I can...

Maddow doesn't shave mustache on months when it's her turn to wear the strap-on.

I'm concerned about the perceptive capability of people who think Fox is in anyway better than MSNBC.

It is my firm belief, and not because I lean left, that Fox is a much worse news reporting organization, more geared towards propoganda and ratings... more so than MSNBC. They are all there to make money, MSNBC, CNN, and Fox, but Fox takes the cake with irresponsible journalism in order to create political schisms among our population. Much of the time, MSNBC is just trying to do damage control on the flagrant misinformation that Fox spreads, or at least, trying to figure out exactly what Fox is even talking about, because they are so far from reality, yet, people love it. It is a sad experiment.

Last edited:
I'm concerned about the perceptive capability of people who think Fox is in anyway better than MSNBC.

It is my firm belief, and not because I lean left, that Fox is a much worse news reporting organization, more geared towards propoganda and ratings... more so than MSNBC. They are all there to make money, MSNBC, CNN, and Fox, but Fox takes the cake with irresponsible journalism in order to create political schisms among our population. Much of the time, MSNBC is just trying to do damage control on the flagrant misinformation that Fox spreads, or at least, trying to figure out exactly what Fox is even talking about, because they are so far from reality, yet, people love it. It is a sad experiment.

PLEASE the lack of coverage on corruption has been beyond pale for MSNBC. I dont judge these orgs by its tv coverage. But by the depth of the stories.

Refusing to cover events that threaten our very rights, seems to be ok with you.

Forum List

Back