MSNBC is going all out with the race baiting nonsense

Just another racist drama queen thread from Grandpa. Apparently he got tired of jerking off to his impeachment thread.
Like you did with your Redskins threads shitting bull?

Only a homeskooled retard would see any similarity. Thanks for playing...

Hey Lakhota, you mind telling us what is racist about this thread?

Rocko, it would be like trying to explain racism to a Klan member.

Huh? Are you calling me a racist?

Yeah, Fox News is so much better...

foxnews_large.gif
It is as compared to MSNBC.

Just another racist drama queen thread from Grandpa. Apparently he got tired of jerking off to his impeachment thread.

Maybe - but mostly I'm calling you STUPID.

Lol, coming from someone with your profound intelligence, I'm really hurt. Anyway, there's nothing racist about this thread. Accusing people of racism is a tactic you employ when people say things you disagree with. More and more people like you are being called out for who they are. The country is sick of people like you.

Home early today & the Ferguson crap is wall to wall. I understand a decision is eminent but their slant is WAY over the top. They just had some guy with the "hands up" organization (lol) talking about how the blacks were harassed on election day going to & from the polls.

This stuff has gone far enough & we need a leader that will tamp it down.....SOON

It was on the MSNBC Al Sharpton show a few days after the recent mid term and think I heard them
talking about,and it might have been only one county in some state where the reason they lost that
county was a direct proportional result of voter suppersion.

So my take was,if no voter suppression no loss.
I also have seen it expressed here that the reason the Democrats lost so
big was in part to voter suppression nation wide.

But that's all part of the Democrat party identity....
They need to always be the victim of racial injustice.

Lol, coming from someone with your profound intelligence, I'm really hurt. Anyway, there's nothing racist about this thread. Accusing people of racism is a tactic you employ when people say things you disagree with. More and more people like you are being called out for who they are. The country is sick of people like you.

Rocko, don't ring my bell if you don't want to hear the sound.

Spelled school wrong retard. Thanks for proving yourself to be a bigger idiot than you already were.

Duh, that was intentional...

homeskooled_bumper_bumper_sticker.jpg

Last edited:

You're the one who refuses to explain yourself. Tell us, even if it's an exercise in futility, what is racist about this thread??

Here's where you ignore me and pretend to take the high road.

You're the one who refuses to explain yourself. Tell us, even if it's an exercise in futility, what is racist about this thread??

Rocko, you're just too fucking dumb to play with. Read back over some of Grampa's threads if you really want to know.

Rocko, you're just too fucking dumb to play with. Read back over some of Granpa's threads if you really want to know.

Yeah, well, you specifically said this thread was racist. You seem to be backing away from that now. Too bad you don't have the integrity to apologize for making a false accusation.

Spelled school wrong retard. Thanks for proving yourself to be a bigger idiot than you already were.

Duh, that was intentional...

homeskooled_bumper_bumper_sticker.jpg
Yeah that's what all idiots say when trying to cover up their stupidity.

As they should. And the police force should accurately represent them and live there.]

Ah segregation. Look how far we have come under the first black President.

Segregation would now be a good thing. Interesting.

The police should live in the community or at the very least be a part of the community and try to understand the community. A mostly all white police force is not going to understand a mostly black community if they don't do any community outreach to learn about what is going on in their community and be a positive force for change. Imposing your culture norms is not the way to go.

Reporting on racism is not race baiting.

Nutters have become way too sensitive about this issue. If you are not a racist and harbor no racist feelings or tendencies....you are never bothered by discussions about race and racism. It's very simple. It's a good way to test yourself. If you get upset by someone suggesting that the there might be a racial component to what happened in Ferguson, you just might be a little bit racist.

Forum List

Back