MSNBC: Illegals "somehow foreign"

williepete

Platinum Member
Aug 7, 2011
Troposphere
People from another country breaking our immigration laws have a different definition in the MSNBC dictionary.

You just can't make this stuff up.

“There is a U.S. policy of almost violent policing toward bodies we presume to be criminal or illegal in some way.”

“We have a long-standing idea that … immigrants from Mexico and immigrants from South American are somehow foreign to this country.”

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a popular thought among liberals that people from the Americas, any of them, are not foreigners but citizens.

I had a discussion about this very thing with an LAUSD teacher who was under the impression that Cinco De Mayo was an American holiday celebrating an American event.

There is a popular thought among liberals that people from the Americas, any of them, are not foreigners but citizens.

I had a discussion about this very thing with an LAUSD teacher who was under the impression that Cinco De Mayo was an American holiday celebrating an American event.

It is an American holiday but it's celebrating Corona Beer.

It is an American holiday but it's celebrating Corona Beer.

So is Basile Day.

Forum List

Back