MSNBC destroys Ted Cruz over his hypocrisy: No vote on Sandy aid

LOL
images

Since when does MSPCP have any legitimacy?

Here, since you should never listen to news sources.....

Did Cruz vote against relief of Sandy victims in NJ?............Yes or No?

Has Cruz asked for relief of Harvey victims in TX?.......Yes or No?

See, I'll take out my hypocrisy meter, and I'll await your response, Petey......LOL

Pete7469

Prove that Ted Cruz did not saywhat MSNBC reported he did. Or just stfu.

IOW, stop being so partisan that you're willing to, yet again, make an ass of yourself.

To the OP, I saw this early today and yeah, Cruz looked like his feet got very hot but, as we've seen ^^^ RWNJs are willing to lie rather than admit the FACTS.

Last edited:
LOL! Such a chickenshit guy. Cruz voted against Hurricane Sandy relief and now he's sucking up for funding for Harvey. Katy Tur dismembers him. Love it.

Texas, like so much of the south, Louisana, Florida, etc....all anti government states, but always always got their fuckin hands out, when the shit hits the fan. They're against regulations, taxation and any form of government help, like the stimulus package....but suck up more government aide than any states in the country. And keep in mind, these same states, year after year after year come crawling to tax payers for Fema funding during Hurricane seasons.

Prove that Ted Cruz did not say both of what MSNBC is not true.

IOW, stop being so partisan that you're willing to, yet again, make an ass of yourself.

To the OP, I saw this early today and yeah, Cruz looked like his feet got very hot but, as we've seen ^^^ RWNJs are willing to lie rather than admit the FACTS.

Who gives a fuck but you leftist seditionists.

Texas, like so much of the south, Louisana, Florida, etc....all anti government states, but always always got their fuckin hands out, when the shit hits the fan. They're against regulations, taxation and any form of government help, like the stimulus package....but suck up more government aide than any states in the country. And keep in mind, these same states, year after year after year come crawling to tax payers for Fema funding during Hurricane seasons.

You are the mofos who made them come back to the union, NOW you don't want to treat them the same way you treat your shithole scum leftist states. How about your damn EQUALITY LIES? HAHAHAHAHA you so funnaaaaahhhhh.

Last edited:

Pete7469

What really pisses me off, is that Texas, like Fla, Louisiana etc....crawls to tax payers every effin year for Fema help. You'd think by now, these people would realize......flooding is enviable....move damit to a dryer safer place!!

Pete7469

Who gives a fuck but you leftist seditionists.
Clearly you do, else you'd be somewhere else besides here, whining!!

I find it interesting that when Cruz was elected to government, the first thing he wanted to do was shut it down.

If he didn't want to work in the government, he shouldn't have ran.

Here, since you should never listen to news sources.....

Did Cruz vote against relief of Sandy victims in NJ?............Yes or No?

Has Cruz asked for relief of Harvey victims in TX?.......Yes or No?

See, I'll take out my hypocrisy meter, and I'll await your response, Petey......LOL
He doesn't know what Cruz has or has not done, and you don't either in spite of YOU pretending to know something. You don't.

LOL! Such a chickenshit guy. Cruz voted against Hurricane Sandy relief and now he's sucking up for funding for Harvey. Katy Tur dismembers him. Love it.

That's your version of an ass kicking? He was right. Most of the Sandy Hook relief wasn't for them. It was 80% bullshit attached to it because everyone wanting money for whatever project they wanted was attached to it. If it was just the Sandy Hook money it would have been voted in by all. Relief for Texas should be the same. No additional crap just the relief.

Forum List

Back