MSNBC Analyst Mark Halperin’s Unbelievable Spin On Obama Getting Owned By Putin: “Ron

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
I think we should all be very afraid of the people running our country
links with article at site

SNIP:
MSNBC Analyst Mark Halperin’s Unbelievable Spin On Obama Getting Owned By Putin: “Ronald Reagan Never Faced A Soviet Leader Like This”…

Just a tad insane.

Via Politico:

Mark Halperin says that dealing with Vladimir Putin is like “Russian roulette,” citing the concern of one world leader whether the Russian president is in touch with reality.

“It’s almost like dealing with the North Koreans,” Halperin said Monday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.” “It’s Russian roulette with a guy who is just unstable and isn’t going to play by the right rules.”

The political analyst and author also cited a New York Times report published Sunday that said in her call with President Barack Obama, German Chancellor Angela Merkel raised doubts about Putin being in touch with reality, saying he is “in another world.”

Halperin called it “the scariest thing I’ve seen in the last 24 hours.”

“President [Ronald] Reagan never faced a Soviet leader like this. This guy is ruthless,” Halperin added.

He said he doesn’t think Obama “has a lot of cards to play,” but noted that the president needs to “brief the heck out of Congress to keep them on board,” that the European Union is more or less united and that Obama has to be seen as the leader of a united NATO front.

ALL of it here
MSNBC Analyst Mark Halperin?s Unbelievable Spin On Obama Getting Owned By Putin: ?Ronald Reagan Never Faced A Soviet Leader Like This?? | Weasel Zippers

Maybe the media is finally starting to turn on Barry Hussein. The Washington Post has long been an ally of the democrat party but it characterizes Obama's foreign policy as a "fantasy".

You almost gotta laugh. A week before the Russian invasion our own secretary of state claimed that global warming was the greatest threat to the world.

It's obama that is out of touch with reality and all the pro obama press in the world won't change that. Or is this just another whine Waaaaa Putin won't mind me he must be crazy.

Last edited:
The dirty little secret is that Russia is a big producer of oil and Hussein said that he would "wean the US off it's dependence on oil" but he didn't mean it and now he is stuck with bull shit.

Relax. Barry's brushing the dust off of Hillary's Reset Button and there's even talk they'll use the correct Russian word this go-round, so things are bound to get better or my name isn't Chris Matthews!

I think we should all be very afraid of the people running our country
links with article at site

SNIP:
MSNBC Analyst Mark Halperin’s Unbelievable Spin On Obama Getting Owned By Putin: “Ronald Reagan Never Faced A Soviet Leader Like This”…

Just a tad insane.

Via Politico:

Mark Halperin says that dealing with Vladimir Putin is like “Russian roulette,” citing the concern of one world leader whether the Russian president is in touch with reality.

“It’s almost like dealing with the North Koreans,” Halperin said Monday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.” “It’s Russian roulette with a guy who is just unstable and isn’t going to play by the right rules.”

The political analyst and author also cited a New York Times report published Sunday that said in her call with President Barack Obama, German Chancellor Angela Merkel raised doubts about Putin being in touch with reality, saying he is “in another world.”

Halperin called it “the scariest thing I’ve seen in the last 24 hours.”

“President [Ronald] Reagan never faced a Soviet leader like this. This guy is ruthless,” Halperin added.

He said he doesn’t think Obama “has a lot of cards to play,” but noted that the president needs to “brief the heck out of Congress to keep them on board,” that the European Union is more or less united and that Obama has to be seen as the leader of a united NATO front.

ALL of it here
MSNBC Analyst Mark Halperin?s Unbelievable Spin On Obama Getting Owned By Putin: ?Ronald Reagan Never Faced A Soviet Leader Like This?? | Weasel Zippers

Did he say that Obama is not playing with a full deck?

The only ones who seem to lose in these confrontations is the Republicans

They keep rooting for Obama to fail so they can claim vindication and yet they keep getting their head handed to them

“Right now, I’d rather be in Germany with Vladimir than in D.C. with Nancy and Harry, If you know what I mean.”
— President George Bush

Putin will back off. He has seen the financial markets when he makes his crazy moves and it ain't pretty. Obama needs to keep the pressure on him. The Thread title is misleading.

Putin is Obamas bitch
It's talk like that in which can fuel tensions even further, but you don't care anything about that now do you ? It's all about beating your own here, even if it means bringing about world war three maybe ? Well lucky for us we see the desperation in you liberals to win at all cost, and because of this you are entered into the unstable category along with the ones you liberals like to accuse of being unstable here and also out in the world. Are you unstable rightwinger ? Is talk like that befitting of a stable person in their life ? Think about it.

The only ones who seem to lose in these confrontations is the Republicans

They keep rooting for Obama to fail so they can claim vindication and yet they keep getting their head handed to them

When we actually had troops in the field in combat against a demoralized enemy who gave the enemy moral support and encouragement?

American Liberals.

So, don't pretend our criticism of Obama is hurting America any more than it already is or has been by Obama himself and our decrepit, bankrupt, woe-befallen but once noble free press.

Forum List

Back