MSM's Real Interest In The Environment

fuzzykitten99 said:
global warming is such BS...

it was warmer 33 years ago in March, than it was this year... i thought "warming" meant temps increase? hmmm, guess the liberals have been f-ing around with the dictionary again...

You're right, "Global Warming" is not a good term for what's happening. "Global Climatic Disruption" would be a better term to describe it. Inappropriate weather. People who don't understand science balk everytime they have cool weather. If it is called "Bad Weather" instead of "Global Warming" would you understand it?

It's a shame that the anti-science crowd don't care what kind of world their children, grandchildren and other descendants live in.

Hopefully somebody colonizes other planets before this one is destroyed and takes along an archive of USMB to see how it happened and how even literate people refused to face facts.

Said1 said:
I only did for one day, March 25th 1978 vs 2006

MINIMUM TEMPERATURE
Min -0.4°F
Minimum temperature reported during the day.

MEAN TEMPERATURE
3.4°F
Mean temperature for the day.

MAXIMUM TEMPERATURE
8.6°F
Maximum temperature reported during the day.

MINIMUM TEMPERATURE
33.8°F
Minimum temperature reported during the day.

MEAN TEMPERATURE
40.4°F

Mean temperature for the day.
MAXIMUM TEMPERATURE
46.4°F
Maximum temperature reported during the day
:laugh:
The Rep Gods said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Said1 again.

Nuc said:
You're right, "Global Warming" is not a good term for what's happening. "Global Climatic Disruption" would be a better term to describe it. Inappropriate weather. People who don't understand science balk everytime they have cool weather. If it is called "Bad Weather" instead of "Global Warming" would you understand it?

It's a shame that the anti-science crowd don't care what kind of world their children, grandchildren and other descendants live in.

Hopefully somebody colonizes other planets before this one is destroyed and takes along an archive of USMB to see how it happened and how even literate people refused to face facts.

There is no proof that humanity is responsible for any of these changes. Change is the only constant. The envirowacko movement is just an attack on technology by the true neoluddites of the left.

Environmentalism will be used to help justify the mass genocide the global elites wish to carry out. Environmentalism is anti human.

rtwngAvngr said:
Environmentalism will be used to help justify the mass genocide the global elites wish to carry out. Environmentalism is anti human.

So I suppose you think unlimited pollution, destruction and exploitation of the environment is good? You like that the fish stocks are depleted? Extinction of species is a good thing? Erosion and mudslides are cool? Stinging toxins in your eyes while taking a walk is pleasant?

What the fuck kind of inferiority complex breeds this kind of thinking?

Just because you don't think you deserve to live in a clean healthy world doesn't mean you can make that decision for others present or future.

:chains:

Nuc said:
So I suppose you think unlimited pollution, destruction and exploitation of the environment is good? You like that the fish stocks are depleted? Extinction of species is a good thing? Erosion and mudslides are cool? Stinging toxins in your eyes while taking a walk is pleasant?

Just because you don't think you deserve to live in a clean healthy world doesn't mean you can make that decision for others present or future.

Man, I don't know where you live but if I where you I would move!

Nuc said:
Sure, in fact I am.

You're in the Northeast. Those lobsters are going to taste worse once they are extinct.
Fortunately for me, I dont like lobster (extinct or otherwise).

So what country are you moving to?

CSM said:
Fortunately for me, I dont like lobster (extinct or otherwise).

So what country are you moving to?

I like lobster. I'll be in Boston this weekend and I intend to enjoy some while I still can.

Australia.

Nuc said:
I like lobster. I'll be in Boston this weekend and I intend to enjoy some while I still can.

Australia.
Australia...well that should raise the average IQ of both countries!

CSM said:
Australia...well that should raise the average IQ of both countries!

If you think I'm below the median intelligence in this country you haven't been looking around too much. The fact that I can read and write already puts me above 50%. Then when you add the fact that I am a Packer fan, that immediately puts me in the top 1/10th of 1%. Right?

• Thanks
Reactions: CSM
Nuc said:
If you think I'm below the median intelligence in this country you haven't been looking around too much. The fact that I can read and write already puts me above 50%. Then when you add the fact that I am a Packer fan, that immediately puts me in the top 1/10th of 1%. Right?

Ya know, sometimes the right medication will help folks like you. Other times even shock treatment doesn't work. Hmmm...maybe you need a daily enema!

CSM said:
Ya know, sometimes the right medication will help folks like you. Other times even shock treatment doesn't work. Hmmm...maybe you need a daily enema!

Who gives you your daily enema, mom or dad? :poop: :wank: :crutch: :salute:

Nuc said:

I believe in taking efforts to keep things clean, but not at the expense of allowing the human population to expand. The real inferiority complex has been planted within those who put plants and animals in equal importance to man. The Kyoto Procols are insane.

Forum List

Back