MSM...stop being deflected by BS from incoming white house!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Boeing is a non issue...stay on top of these cabinet picks that are becoming nation wide jokes!!
5845e4161800002c00e41043.jpeg

Tiger is just mad Carson couldn't fix his fucked up brain. He isn't a vet

• Banned
You know, you might be right Tiggerred..........this AF1 crap might be the deflection you say it is.
Really? I am right....this con artist will throw to these ass ho's a bone with marrow bullshit in it ever so often just to deflect from the nightmare cabinet he's composing against the American stupid. How the hell you saving tax payers money on a fuckin plane that is badly needed for future presidents? Meanwhile costing tax payers upwards of a million dollars plus a day with his Trump Towers white house complete with secret service taking up on floor? And your not even fuckin president yet and and its all going into your fuckin pockets????

You know, you might be right Tiggerred..........this AF1 crap might be the deflection you say it is.
Really? I am right....this con artist will throw to these ass ho's a bone with marrow bullshit in it ever so often just to deflect from the nightmare cabinet he's composing against the American stupid. How the hell you saving tax payers money on a fuckin plane that is badly needed for future presidents? Meanwhile costing tax payers upwards of a million dollars plus a day with his Trump Towers white house complete with secret service taking up on floor? And your not even fuckin president yet and and its all going into your fuckin pockets????
Fuck off, ofucktard signed a bill in 2013 giving him and all presidents
before him, secret service protection for their lifetime,
overturning legislation that provided protection for 10 yrs

Actually, the original law said that we provided all former presidents with lifetime SS protection, and it was Jr. that changed it to 10. Obama simply went back to the way it was before, and he didn't sign the legislation for him and all presidents before him, it was for all presidents period.

Actually, the original law said that we provided all former presidents with lifetime SS protection, and it was Jr. that changed it to 10. Obama simply went back to the way it was before, and he didn't sign the legislation for him and all presidents before him, it was for all presidents period.

...and once Trump fucks over so many people in 4 years he is sure going to need it.

Yes, I know, your right, my point being, a lot of money is being spent,
reverting back to the way it was before, providing lifetime protection

...and once Trump fucks over so many people in 4 years he is sure going to need it.
He's done more good already even before he's president than the kenyan has in 8 years as president.

Sorry.

He's done more good already even before he's president than the kenyan has in 8 years as president.

Sorry.
LOLOLOL....yeah, a war of words with China, saved 800 white fucks jobs at the cost of 7 million tax payer bucks, got some Jap to bring in banking jobs, like that's a no brainer.....Nobody and I mean nobody will be able to top the brother leaving...sorry. And dude, he's your fuckin president, mine is leaving.

You DO realize that by going back to the way it was, that covers Jr. as well, right? Jr. was going to be the first president to only get 10 years.

And.....considering the job they do for 4 to 8 years, as well as the things they learn in the presidency, I feel they SHOULD get lifetime protection.

.and once Trump fucks over so many people in 4 years he is sure going to need it.
And, I'm sure the reason for Oidiot reversing the law,
all the damage he's done in 8 years

Sorry.
LOLOLOL....yeah, a war of words with China, saved 800 white fucks jobs at the cost of 7 million tax payer bucks, got some Jap to bring in banking jobs, like that's a no brainer.....Nobody and I mean nobody will be able to top the brother leaving...sorry. And dude, he's your fuckin president, mine is leaving.
China needs more than just a war of words. They've been fucking America by manipulating their currency and screwing us on trade for too long, get a clue.

The muslim in the white mosque is the worst president in history, and he will be remembered as such...

Barry%20lib_zpsjpbpx4hk.jpg

Sorry.
The brother leaving...lol...can't wait til the welfare leaves with him

You can't reach these people, they're like German Nazi's....their fuhrer has to be the one to show em', all that glitters and talk shit, wasn't gold....be patient my friend, Hilter Jr. is on the make.

Sorry.
China needs more than just a war of words. They've been fucking America by manipulating their currency and screwing us on trade for too long, get a clue.

The muslim in the white mosque is the worst president in history, and he will be remembered as such...

Wow, where you'd learn that at? I'm impressed...white person with a point of view......that hooch ya drinkin is makin you think.

You DO realize that by going back to the way it was, that covers Jr. as well, right? Jr. was going to be the first president to only get 10 years.

And.....considering the job they do for 4 to 8 years, as well as the things they learn in the presidency, I feel they SHOULD get lifetime protection.

And.....considering the job they do for 4 to 8 years, as well as the things they learn in the presidency, I feel they SHOULD get lifetime protec
Then everyone who knows government secrets
should be protected, no.
What makes them any more special

Sorry.

Wow, where you'd learn that at? I'm impressed...white person with a point of view......that hooch ya drinkin is makin you think.
Too deep for ya, racist?

Forum List

Back