MSM dont want to cover the constant shootings by blacks but want me to care about some thug named Jacob Blake

That really was a dumb move, but it doesn't excuse the excessive use of force. There were several other options the cop could have chosen aside from shooting the guy in the back with his 3 children watching....USING HIS TASER comes to mind, not that I'm crazy about those things. But this kind of shit needs to stop.

That really was a dumb move, but it doesn't excuse the excessive use of force. There were several other options he could have chosen aside from shotting the guy in the back in with his 3 children watching....USING HIS TASER comes to mind, not that I'm crazy about those things. But this kind of shit needs to stop.

Right, turn your back to a cop and then go and open a car door

That really was a dumb move, but it doesn't excuse the excessive use of force. There were several other options he could have chosen aside from shotting the guy in the back in with his 3 children watching....USING HIS TASER comes to mind, not that I'm crazy about those things. But this kind of shit needs to stop.

If I was the cop, I'd have tased his ass.

We’ve already seen how tasers don’t work, especially on these guys on drugs.

Fuck them all. Its on the news because of skin color, not police shooting.
You are right.

The media made a HUGE deal over that?

But unless you are a news hound and follow everything?

Chances are. . . this slipped under your radar.

So. . it becomes clear to us who aren't total idiots, that the national news is DEFINITELY trying to push a paradigm that just isn't so. .

That doesn't give them a license to kill people. . . . It just doesn't.

Any police person that gives an order, if not immediately obeyed. . . has a license to kill?

Is that what we are talking about in America now?

FUCK THAT.

If a person takes recreational drugs and ignores an officers orders. . . . that doesn't mean they should be executed on the spot.

What the hell kind of psychopath are you?!

If a person takes recreational drugs and ignores an officers orders. . . . that doesn't mean they should be executed on the spot.

He wasn’t “executed”. He reached into his car, they had to assume he was getting a gun. Totally and completely justified.

I have ZERO sympathy for idiots.

He wasn’t “executed”. He reached into his car, they had to assume he was getting a gun. Totally and completely justified.

lick the boot.jpg

Exactly. Good call.

View attachment 379402
They Live. Cheesy, but fun movie, with "Rowdy" Roddy Piper in the lead role. I took my then girlfriend to see it in the theaters. I believe she enjoyed the movie more than I did. She was cool. Thanks for the post.

That really was a dumb move, but it doesn't excuse the excessive use of force. There were several other options the cop could have chosen aside from shooting the guy in the back with his 3 children watching....USING HIS TASER comes to mind, not that I'm crazy about those things. But this kind of shit needs to stop.

From what i have read so far the facts of the case are not known....do you have anything other than your opinion?

That doesn't give them a license to kill people. . . . It just doesn't.

Any police person that gives an order, if not immediately obeyed. . . has a license to kill?

Is that what we are talking about in America now?
L
FUCK THAT.

What you seem not to understand is that the police have a dangerous job and a lot of them get shot and killed and in many cases by blacks.

Thus...it behooves everyone when in a confrontation with the police to listen to and follow their lawful orders.

Blacks tend to always want to argue with the police and fail to follow their lawful orders..........now why is that? That is what needs to be discussed.

3 kids in his back seat and a cop following him for several yards and he's gonna grab a gun and go cowboy ? Gimme a fucking break.

First of all why would the black insist on going to his car....disobeying the police lawful order for him to stop?

Any cop with common sense would think he might be going to get a gun.

Just not enough facts about this incident have come in so far to be able to render a good analysis.

Yeah in North Korea and Nazi Germany.

Anyone even the police if they feel their life is in danger have a legal right to use lethal force to defend their life.

So the real question is here....is was there a reasonable belief by the cop to think his life was in danger?

On this board and many others we constantly see folks who jump to conclusions, we see the media doing the same thing especially when the victim is black.

Forum List

Back