LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
MS-13 GANGS: IMMIGRATION’S THIRD WORLD MOMENTUM
By Frosty Wooldridge
April 14, 2005
Frosty Wooldridge -- MS-13 Gangs: Immigration's Third World Momentum

“They come to do the jobs American’s won’t do,” President Bush explains. “They come for a better life.”

According to Newsweek, March 28, 2005, over 10,000 MS-13 gang members illegally crossed our borders looking for a better life, too. Now operating in 33 states, ‘The Most Dangerous Gang in America’ illustrates how illegal aliens cross our borders looking for a better life while they make ours a living nightmare.

MS-13 GANGS: IMMIGRATION'S THIRD WORLD MOMENTUM

They spray-painted the courthouse in Queens where I once worked. I thought it was amazing that they were bold enough to do that, but they probably didn't know what building they were spray-painting.

America is turning into a third-world shit-pit.

About 4 years ago I worked with a guy from Honduras.

He hadn't been back there for over 10 years.

So he decided to use his vacation and go back to Honduras to see his family.

When he returned to work he told me that he would never go there back again.

He said Honduras was extremely dangerous now and that MS-13 ruled the streets and everyone lived in constant fear.

TRENTON — Police in New Jersey's capital say they're trying to quell a brewing feud between two rival gangs.

Trenton police say officers observed problems between two rival gangs, the Latin Kings and MS-13.

Reputed MS-13 member Robert Rivera was arrested and charged on Thursday with firing shots at a woman's car.

Police said he's also a suspect in the firebombing of another car on Tuesday.

Officers are they're trying to figure out if the shooting of a third vehicle on Tuesday is related.
Gang war heats up in Trenton | NJ.com

Good God! Pretty soon we'll have an Iraq war right here in the United States! This thing has to be controlled somehow, some way, soon!

STOP THESE LAW BREAKERS IN THEIR TRACKS!

Forum List

Back