MS-13 Actively Recruiting Illegal Alien Minors at U.S. Shelters

Yes, yes. We get it. The darkies streaming over our borders are all job-stealing rapists and murderers. Even the kids.

Let's erect a 3000 mile long fence of burning crosses.

Damn! You FINALLY GET IT!!!

Oh, I got it years ago. The Right has been deeply infected with totalitarians, retards, psychos, liar, hypocrites, and nazi wannabe's. The cancer is metastasizing.

Like I said before - the only racist Nazi here is YOU and those like YOU.

All gays are pedophiles.

All blacks don't want to work and just want free stuff from the government.

All Muslims are terrorists.

All Mexicans (Hondurans, Guatemalans, etc) are job stealing murderers, thieves, and rapists who also don't want to work and just want free stuff.

Okay. Okay. We get it. Fire up the goddamm ovens already.

were you talking to Katz N Dogs?....

We're not allowed to be concerned about gangs because most of their members are minorities.

Check, got it.

Exactly. speak out against illegals coming into this country - racist. Speak out against illegals joining the MS-13 ARMY - racist.

My God - this country is going to shit. :cuckoo:

Yes, yes. We get it. The darkies streaming over our borders are all job-stealing rapists and murderers. Even the kids.

The truth is just killing you, isn't it?

The truth about the level of racism infecting the right wing is killing me, yes indeed.

But you can never post enough Darkies Behaving Badly topics around here, eh?

Just don't forget it was the Republicans who loved darkies...60+ years ago! Don't forget! If you hate gays, blacks, Muslims, or Mexicans you just gotta be a Democrat...because Lincoln!

You're such a dishonest fucking moron

The truth about the level of racism infecting the right wing is killing me, yes indeed.

Just don't forget it was the Republicans who loved darkies...60+ years ago! Don't forget! If you hate gays, blacks, Muslims, or Mexicans you just gotta be a Democrat...because Lincoln!

Am I? Lookee here:

There's the infection right there, Frank. Why aren't you cleaning these scum out of the ranks?

Am I? Lookee here:

There's the infection right there, Frank. Why aren't you cleaning these scum out of the ranks?

Stupid fucking Nazi.....YOU are the fool that doesn't get it. Goddamned moron....

Oh, I got it years ago. The Right has been deeply infected with totalitarians, retards, psychos, liar, hypocrites, and nazi wannabe's. The cancer is metastasizing.

Like I said before - the only racist Nazi here is YOU and those like YOU.

Every single Darkies Behaving Badly topic on this forum has been started by right wingers.

It's all about the confirmation bias. Gotta keep reminding the troops how inferior and dangerous the darkies are.

Breaking bombshell orange alert! They're joining gangs! They're joining gangs! Booga booga booga!

Last edited:
Meanwhile, back at the ranch House, John Boehner sits with his pouty face on and refuses to move forward with immigration reform. Especially since the cancer-brains booted Cantor for suggesting we should maybe get some immigration reform done.

Keep the darkies out! Don't let them stay, and don't let any more in! They are job stealers, murderers, rapists, gangsters.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, back at the ranch House, John Boehner sits with his pouty face on and refuses to move forward with immigration reform. Especially since the cancer-brains booted Cantor for suggesting we should maybe get some immigration reform done.

Keep the darkies out! Don't let them stay, and don't let any more in! They are job stealers, murderers, rapists, gangsters.

OK....one more time for the worthless, shit eating liberals.

WE DO NOT NEED IMMIGRATION REFORM!!!! ENFORCE THE LAWS ON THE BOOKS!!! PUT THESE PEOPL ON BUSES, PNANES, TRAINS, TRUCKS, CARS, MINIVANS, TRACTORS AND SHIP THEIR ASSES BACK TO THEIR COUNTRIES. THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE HERE. IF THEY WANT TO COME HERE LEGALLY, FINE, BUT UNTIL THEN, STAY THE FUCK OUT!!!

Now, since I put it in caps - are you capable of comprehending it? Your propaganda about "the system is broken" ain't flying anymore idiot. ENFORCE THE LAWS WE ALREADY HAVE!!

I know....I might as well tell it to the wall. You idiots are so far gone, there is no hope for you.

Open borders , social justice and tax dollars for all the poor darlings !!!

For the common good.... Lol

So what you're saying is that you don't care that members of a violent gang are running recruitment drives at Border Patrol stations?

Forum List

Back