Mr. Trump, 'Do the right thing' and step aside

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
I am so in firm agreement with this. We need the stain and those associated with him out of the party.

Mr. Trump, 'Do the right thing' and step aside: Ex-Reagan official

Al Angrisani, former Assistant Secretary of Labor for Ronald Reagan

Short of a miracle, Trump does not have a viable path to winning the presidential election. He also knows that the consequences of a loss will change the nation in a way that perhaps a majority of Americans do not want to see it changed. Therefore, he needs to step aside before Labor Day so that this election can still be won by a right of center, more mainstream Republican ticket

I am so in firm agreement with this. We need the stain and those associated with him out of the party.

Short of a miracle, Trump does not have a viable path to winning the presidential election. He also knows that the consequences of a loss will change the nation in a way that perhaps a majority of Americans do not want to see it changed. Therefore, he needs to step aside before Labor Day so that this election can still be won by a right of center, more mainstream Republican ticket

Not happening...

Trump main goal is to get Hillary Clinton elected while destroying the GOP while using the brainless Tea Party Caucus as his weapon...

Trump knows what he is doing and is the best one to come along in a long time to play the shill in this contest!

Why would he step aside? He's going to win in a landslide. Don't listen to all those skewed polls that only sample lolberals and Demonrats. Trump is going to make the election of 1984 look like a close race. lol

Last edited:
Why would he step aside? He's going to win in a landslide. Don't listen to all those skewed polls that only smaple lolberals and Demonrats. Trump is going to make the election of 1984 look like a close race. lol

I won't say that's impossible though more likely the result will be very close and controversial for years. Either way there will be riots. There will be looting. There will be killings. So no matter which party wins liberals will achieve those things they most cherish. Riots. Looting. Killing.

• Banned
Why would he step aside? He's going to win in a landslide. Don't listen to all those skewed polls that only smaple lolberals and Demonrats. Trump is going to make the election of 1984 look like a close race. lol
I won't say that's impossible though more likely the result will be very close and controversial for years. Either way there will be riots. There will be looting. There will be killings. So no matter which party wins liberals will achieve those things they most cherish. Riots. Looting. Killing.
And the far right cons are right there if their guy loses.

Sounds like someone is worried. I thought Billary had it in the bag, so why all the fascist tactics to rid our rights?

Forum List

Back