Moving to summer pastures

Moving to summer pastures

funny%20santa.jpg

Ok, I am resurecting this thread to talk about the capture of John Mcklusky and Cassier Welch. They were captured in Gabaldon Campground in the Apache Forest.
White Mountain Independent
It's been an odd summer. For being way our in the forest a lot has happened, a rape, a child abduction/molesation, several armed assaults, a heroin overdose and of course the hideout and capture of the above mentioned team of murders.
Gabaldon is the only campground in the immediate area of Big lake where one can camp with horses. While I can't say much about what happened except to point you all to our local paper(the link above), I can say I was there with a few horses when it went down.
What a summer!

Ok, I am resurecting this thread to talk about the capture of John Mcklusky and Cassier Welch. They were captured in Gabaldon Campground in the Apache Forest.
It's been an odd summer. For being way our in the forest a lot has happened, a rape, a child abduction/molesation, several armed assaults, a heroin overdose and of course the hideout and capture of the above mentioned team of murders.
Gabaldon is the only campground in the immediate area of Big lake where one can camp with horses. While I can't say much about what happened except to point you all to our local paper(the link above), I can say I was there with a few horses when it went down.
What a summer!

Why can't you say much about what happened?:(

What a summer!

Why can't you say much about what happened?:(

I have been ordered to maintain silence about details until after the trial because I am a guide, assisted the officers and was a small part of the capture, a very small part.

http://www.wmicentral.com/news/latest_news/article_117bdc94-af12-11df-af91-001cc4c03286.html

Last edited:

Forum List

Back