Moving back to Poland?

I hear the Polish chicks are gorgeous and like Americans.

By the way, there is a Youtube guy who does a whole series of videos about what it is like for American living in Poland.

It is a sad day when a previous Communist country is a better option for Liberty than the US, thanks to the Democrats stealing our Republic.
I thought trump made America great again. Isnt it still? What changed other than your party isn’t in power?

No one ever said Trump MADE America great, past tense. It was always a goal.

Why are you being such a jerk?
The slogan this election was keep America great If I’m not mistaken.

oh, and also I’m starting to see a pattern here. Republicans in the 2000s defended companies that went overseas. To break the unions. Why didn’t they move to a red state?

Same for now. Why are you moving to Poland and not Mayberry?
I also have this thought. Why some conservative people in the US have been saying about moving abroad rather than to some red state.?

Polish economic prosperity in part relies on funding from the EU budget. What will be if or when these fund are halted remains uncertain.

Also, one should take into consideration a fact, that on the last presidential election, a liberal Warsaw major narrowly lost to the current president Duda. He had significant support from the youth. So, how conservative Polish society is and will remains a question.

By the way, there is a Youtube guy who does a whole series of videos about what it is like for American living in Poland.

It is a sad day when a previous Communist country is a better option for Liberty than the US, thanks to the Democrats stealing our Republic.
I thought trump made America great again. Isnt it still? What changed other than your party isn’t in power?

oh, and also I’m starting to see a pattern here. Republicans in the 2000s defended companies that went overseas. To break the unions. Why didn’t they move to a red state?

I also have this thought. Why some conservative people in the US have been saying about moving abroad rather than to some red state.?

There is no such thing as Red States and Blue States.

There is America and the Democrat controlled big city shitholes.

A state will only be Blue if there are enough ghetto idiots in the big cities to out vote the Americans in the more rural areas.

Of course when the Democrats do the counting in the shitholes they get away with massive voter fraud.

I've never been there, but home town is the Tremendous city of Krakow.

The prices, even in such a supersized city seem reasonable.

Is Poland a chill place for someone who was raised in the tremendous city of Youngstown, USA?

Both EU and unfortunately USA will die because of idiots run the West.
Probably some East European countries can survive, therefore Poland has a better future as any western country including USA.
But the country is good for well skilled christian whites, Muslims, AA, Jews, latinos etc. are not welcome there.

Many nations don't want Americans taking up residence.

Especially those who got out from under the Communist Party Jackboot.

They look at the fleeing as potential Trojan Horses.

No problem for white Christian Americans, as I already said non-whites, non-Christians and welfare bandits are not welcome there.

A state will only be Blue if there are enough ghetto idiots in the big cities to out vote the Americans in the more rural areas.

Of course when the Democrats do the counting in the shitholes they get away with massive voter fraud.

America we knew is gone, communists begin to run it. The East Europe can still have opportunities because folks there know what the REAL Communism is.

America we knew is gone......

It turns my stomach how quick some of these ^^^^ weaklings are to give up on America.

It turns my stomach how quick some of these ^^^^ weaklings are to give up on America.

What doing frigging Trumpista against the stolen election? Nothing. Only empty babbling. America is going to became a communist sh...., if you want you can stay, but many don't prefer to be murdered in the upcoming GULAG 2.0

Okay, but let's say Indiana cant be considered a red state (more or less, ar least)? Or Texas. And instead of moving there and increase a conservative population, some people think about moving somewhere abroad. Strange idea, I would say. Especially considering Eastern Europe.

Okay, but let's say Indiana cant be considered a red state (more or less, ar least)? Or Texas. And instead of moving there and increase a conservative population, some people think about moving somewhere abroad. Strange idea, I would say. Especially considering Eastern Europe.

Whites are already now a minority in Texas. Against that Poland is a country for white christian Europeans only.No wetback, chink, kebab or AA is welcome there

Whites are already now a minority in Texas. Against that Poland is a country for white christian Europeans only.No wetback, chink, kebab or AA is welcome there
That is not exactly true. I haven't been to Poland (well, only once, as a transit passenger), but one of my friends who worked there a couple of times says that Asian immigrants are already 'visible' there.

But that is not the point, actually. Country for white Christian Europeans only is nonsense. Controlled immigration benefits the country. But there should be rules which must be followed.

What doing frigging Trumpista against the stolen election? Nothing. Only empty babbling. America is going to became a communist sh...., if you want you can stay, but many don't prefer to be murdered in the upcoming GULAG 2.0

Are you still in NY?

You won't find any country specifically set-aside for fearful weaklings like yourself.

"

Especially those who got out from under the Communist Party Jackboot."

are you posting from a dark CAVE ? such BS!!!

Poland most pro-American country in EU - survey – The First ...
www.thefirstnews.com › article › poland-most-pro-ame...

Jan 9, 2020 — Europe, in general, holds a more positive opinion about German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President Emmanuel Macron, while in ...

I've never been there, but home town is the Tremendous city of Krakow.

The prices, even in such a supersized city seem reasonable.

Is Poland a chill place for someone who was raised in the tremendous city of Youngstown, USA?

Krakow was once a Jewish mega city teaming with life

Leftist ss's have nothing but hate and lies.
We aren’t angry, anymore. We’re in power.

You are still full of hate and lies.

You have convinced yourself that your enemies are all ws or nazis. YOu have your justifications lined up for any atrocity that your leadership wants to commit.

What would you do, if you found out that I was arrested for "hate speech" due to my posts here, and died in prison, after being housed with MS-13 gang members?
I would worry I’m next.

A valid worry. Such regimes do tend to eat their own.

But, thanks for not claiming that you would see my demise as any red flag that you had made a terrible mistake and supported the turning of America into an oppressive hellhole were people are killed for their speech.

It is clear already, your side's agenda and intent.
Just remember what you republicans did to the Dixie chicks for speaking out against the Iraq war.

Then 10 or so years later you Now agree with them and admit they were right and you were wrong? If you don’t, trump did. He admitted it when he was a candidate
Did the Dixie chicks lose their record label contract.
Were' they suspended from Twitter? Banned from Facebook?
Where they stopped from using Go Fund Me?
Their careers were ruined.

Leftist ss's have nothing but hate and lies.
We aren’t angry, anymore. We’re in power.

You are still full of hate and lies.

You have convinced yourself that your enemies are all ws or nazis. YOu have your justifications lined up for any atrocity that your leadership wants to commit.

What would you do, if you found out that I was arrested for "hate speech" due to my posts here, and died in prison, after being housed with MS-13 gang members?
I would worry I’m next.

A valid worry. Such regimes do tend to eat their own.

But, thanks for not claiming that you would see my demise as any red flag that you had made a terrible mistake and supported the turning of America into an oppressive hellhole were people are killed for their speech.

It is clear already, your side's agenda and intent.
Just remember what you republicans did to the Dixie chicks for speaking out against the Iraq war.

Then 10 or so years later you Now agree with them and admit they were right and you were wrong? If you don’t, trump did. He admitted it when he was a candidate
Did the Dixie chicks lose their record label contract.
Were' they suspended from Twitter? Banned from Facebook?
Where they stopped from using Go Fund Me?
Their careers were ruined.
Depends on your interpretation of ruined.

Forum List

Back