Movies You Thought Would Suck But Turned Out To Be Good

70137753.jpg

Better than the first one.

I am way to young, when Marlon"s movie on the water front came out, but seen it around 1980 in film studies at high school , one he'll of a powerful movie, like Rebel with out a cause and F.I.S.T. with Henry Winkler and Sylvester Stallone

Henry Winkler was not in F.I.S.T. Anthony Kiedis was, but not Henry Winkler...

Now, Winkler was in The Lords of Flatbush with Stallone...

Yeah, Muddy, but it really was a good flick. This one, I didn't figure out until wayyyyyyy towards the end. Rare for me.

Guardians of the Galaxy. I thought it would sink MCU, but it was one of their best.

I dig movie, and I didn't think it would suck, I thought it would flop because so few know the comic books. In fairness, had they stuck to the mythos of the comic books probably would have sucked...

Guardians of the Galaxy. I thought it would sink MCU, but it was one of their best.

I dig movie, and I didn't think it would suck, I thought it would flop because so few know the comic books. In fairness, had they stuck to the mythos of the comic books probably would have sucked...
MCU seems like it can do no wrong. Antman appears to be a success!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MCU seems like it can do no wrong. Antman appears to be a success!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the thing - the MCU seems to do best when they're working with lesser known properties.

Blood of Heroes...low budget but a lot of heart......

Ant Man......fun movie....

Kick Ass...excellent movie.....thought it would be horrible....

John Wick.

Didn't expect much, but got one of the better action movies in the last few years, and arguably Keanu Reeves' best acting performance in decades, if not ever.

He actually showed convincing emotion!

Yes it was....it is one of my favorites now....Keanu is good in the action sequences.....and the empty hand looks really good...I think it is the American "Hard Boiled."

Here's one...Rustler's Rhapsody...a parody of old westerns.....

Forum List

Back