Movies that are widely popular that you just don't like.

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
No offense intended to anyone here but

Ferris Buehlers Day Off
Back To The Future
ET
Risky Business

Just never got the appeal of any of these movies??

No offense intended to anyone here but

Ferris Buehlers Day Off
Back To The Future
ET
Risky Business

Just never got the appeal of any of these movies??

I liked all of those! :shocked:

Really?, or are you just busting my chops?:poke:

I never go for busting with you. Really, I liked them. Yes, even Ferris Bueller, maybe because of Chicago? Then again, I always like Matthew Broderick. :dunno:

I never go for busting with you. Really, I liked them. Yes, even Ferris Bueller, maybe because of Chicago? Then again, I always like Matthew Broderick. :dunno:

And there is the skipping school element. I saw Mathew Broderick on Broadway a few weeks back in the Odd Couple. He was great!!

And there is the skipping school element. I saw Mathew Broderick on Broadway a few weeks back in the Odd Couple. He was great!!

I know, the message is terrible, but it was SO my high school time. New Trier and York look very similar, same builder. ;)

Titanic

I cant think of many others. Titanic just sticks in my craw cause it won all those awards and everyone you ever ask loves that movie and i think its the biggest piece of shit ever made. Too long. Bad acting. Bad plot. With "good" special effects. Way overated.

Titanic

I cant think of many others. Titanic just sticks in my craw cause it won all those awards and everyone you ever ask loves that movie and i think its the biggest piece of shit ever made. Too long. Bad acting. Bad plot. With "good" special effects. Way overated.

I loathed Titanic! :thup:

Titanic? It was sometimes slow, but I liked it. Great? No, good Yes.

Well there you go, people that agree on many things, can disagree on others. For me, it was one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

Gladiator was garbage, in my opinion, but I've yet to meet someone who didn't like it. I wasn't all that impressed with The Patriot or We Were Soldiers, either.

But, I loved all of the movies you named, Bonnie. Did you see ET when you were young? I think that's why I liked it so much, even though it honestly scared me a lot the first time I saw it (specifically, the first time Elliot sees ET in the cornfield).

Forum List

Back