movie - The Death of Stalin (2017)

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
I saw it in my movies list for a while on Direct T.V. dish and I thought it was just some boring docudrama.. It turns out that it's a comedy. Can you imagine Steve Bucemi as Nikita (Nicky) Krushchev> Monty Python veteran actor Michael Palin plays Molotov and Jeffrey Tambor plays Malenkov. It isn't some slap stick farce but it's a well done satire about the Stalinist insanity and the USSR fighting to regain credibility after Stalin's death in 1953 . I recommend it.

I saw it in my movies list for a while on Direct T.V. dish and I thought it was just some boring docudrama.. It turns out that it's a comedy. Can you imagine Steve Bucemi as Nikita (Nicky) Krushchev> Monty Python veteran actor Michael Palin plays Molotov and Jeffrey Tambor plays Malenkov. It isn't some slap stick farce but it's a well done satire about the Stalinist insanity and the USSR fighting to regain credibility after Stalin's death in 1953 . I recommend it.

Rented it at Redbox and laughed my ass off. Olga Kurylenko did a great job in it...

The movie is done so well that it deserves a second watch to catch all the satire and that's what I intend to do.

Forum List

Back