Aquaman

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
Spend your money on a coke and a 2 dollar hooker for a blowjob.

At least you'd have a coke and a blow job.

I cannot express just how disappointing this movie is.

"Glass" was disappointing as well, especially as we have come to expect better from Shyalaman.

"Glass" was disappointing as well, especially as we have come to expect better from Shyalaman.
Really? Hell, that sucks. I was thinkin that at least with MacAvoy and Willis, it would be decent. Jackson makes a sucky villain.

Really? Hell, that sucks. I was thinkin that at least with MacAvoy and Willis, it would be decent. Jackson makes a sucky villain.
McAvoy played well, but one actor can't save a flawed film. Willis and Jackson do nothing, joined by all the rest.
Jackson well as a villain in "Jackie Brown", don't you think?

McAvoy played well, but one actor can't save a flawed film. Willis and Jackson do nothing, joined by all the rest.
Jackson well as a villain in "Jackie Brown", don't you think?
He was okay. I really can't think of anything he was outstanding in. Even the Marvel Nick Fury shit he sucked at.

I was going to see it. I thought Unbreakable was good and Spilt was okay. I guess I’ll save my money

I was going to see it. I thought Unbreakable was good and Spilt was okay. I guess I’ll save my money
Those movies were good, as was "Sixth Sense", all of which makes this film the more disappointing.

I never saw the Sixth Sense, but obviously I’ve heard good things about it. The Village was another one that was pretty good

Those movies were good, as was "Sixth Sense", all of which makes this film the more disappointing.

I never saw the Sixth Sense, but obviously I’ve heard good things about it. The Village was another one that was pretty good
Oh man, if you haven't seen the 6th Sense and don't know a lot about it, watch it going in without doing any research. One of the few movies that really surprised me.

Forum List

Back