Movie maker going to lift Trump's scalp

Moore is going to do no more than he ever did. The public will throw up, throw up their hands and say "not again!"

When was Michael Moore last relevant?

Well, I suppose by responding to this thread, he remains relevant at this moment. He is controversial, but by making movies he is able to reach more people of his beliefs, than any of us who post on this message board. What he produces is thoughtful and thought provoking; do you think your question above is one or the other? I don't.

When was Michael Moore last relevant?

Well, I suppose by responding to this thread, he remains relevant at this moment. He is controversial, but by making movies he is able to reach more people of his beliefs, than any of us who post on this message board. What he produces is thoughtful and thought provoking; do you think your question above is one or the other? I don't.

I wasn't trying to be "thoughtful or thought provoking". I was asking a question, you can tell by my use of the question mark (it looks like this: ?).

I don't recall the last time he made a movie, much less one that had any significant impact on anything or anyone. I used to like his TV show, but that was years ago. I remember Bowling for Columbine, but some simple research revealed that movie to full of holes and misrepresentations. There was some stuff during the Bush years, no surprise, but for the life of me I can't remember the titles... Morgan Spurlock has more or less stepped into the place Moore could have occupied if he hadn't, in my opinion, adopted the "the ends justify the means" attitude he has.

So, again I ask, earnestly, when was Michael Moore last relevant?

Poor, poor, poor Trumpies. Moore is going to tear their hero up, and all they can do is cry. Oh, well.
like i said jake,only those who agree with the guy care what he has to say.....like you....
And yet you reply. Between Moore and Mueller and the shifting GOP moderates in Congress, a chance exists not only to overthrow Trump but quite possibly snag Clinton. Oh joy.

Poor, poor, poor Trumpies. Moore is going to tear their hero up, and all they can do is cry. Oh, well.
like i said jake,only those who agree with the guy care what he has to say.....like you....
And yet you reply. Between Moore and Mueller and the shifting GOP moderates in Congress, a chance exists not only to overthrow Trump but quite possibly snag Clinton. Oh joy.
so i replied....if me and others here did not reply to your shit jake,you would be pretty lonely?.....

so i replied....if me and others here did not reply to your shit jake,you would be pretty lonely?.....
^^^ :lol:

Is this along with Moore's one man broadway show whineing about how bad Trump is?

The greatest danger facing democrats now is the massive boredom setting into the public.

Forum List

Back