Move America Forward - A Tea Party Tale.

And freaking bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ProPublicus is supported by the Sandler Foundation.

Look who else the Sandler Foundation supports. :lol:

Center for American Progress

Does the name ring a freaking bell people or freaking what?

:lmao:

Guess who the founder of this organization is?

Founder John Podesta

Center for American Progress - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And apart from ProPublicus and Center for American Progress guess who else the Sandler Foundation gives money to?

Ta da!!!!!!!!!!

Human Rights Watch and the ACLU. Freaking all lefties.

ProPublicus an independent investigative publication? Kiss my ass.

WTF has a teaper accomplished. Please be specific! ^^^^

The crazy thing is that pot head libertarians and lazy left wing nut cases complain that Congress ain't responsive to their demands and they whine about the Tea Party that is doing the job the freaking hypocrites complain about.
WTF has a teaper accomplished. Please be specific!

Here's the tale that the radical left hates: the tea party makes republican incumbents more responsive to the demands of their demographic electorate. Is that a bad thing for democrats?

Democrats must of had a mass email today telling all their robot followers to use social media and message boards to drive this as an issue. Nice try zombies.

Founder John Podesta

And apart from ProPublicus and Center for American Progress guess who else the Sandler Foundation gives money to?

Ta da!!!!!!!!!!

:eusa_shhh:
you'll burst their smear bubble the left all had hardons over it
another thing I noticed, there were four of five leftwing sites that came up with this all at the same time...I know I saw, slate, hufferpuffer, dailybeast....NOW how coincidental is that. The Obama's and his comrades disapprovals are in the crapper, and like magic, this pop up all over the left wing sites

You just can't get as dirty as these progressives..they wrote the book on dirty politics
the sad thing is people fall for it and then spreads it around...

Founder John Podesta

Ta da!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the fun thing.

The tax returns are public record.

:lol:

Democrats must of had a mass email today telling all their robot followers to use social media and message boards to drive this as an issue. Nice try zombies.

Oh it's not an issue these groups are misrepresenting themselves and the PACs are using their status to put up entirely political messaging and share mailing lists to fund raise?

They are breaking federal law.

You guys are really funny about that.

Some laws you like..some you don't. :eusa_shhh:

most every accusation is a lie, of course. Too bad you just assumed it was true, or rather I bet you didn't care whether it was true or not, just jumping for joy you had a hit piece you could put out there. Sadly, the ones that will suffer from this hit piece is our troops.
Move America Forward responds to Pro Publica report « Hot Air

And here's the fun part.

They don't DENY any of the allegations. Quite the contrary..they do a smoke and mirrors "It's a space issue" thing.

Additionally they used "stock" photographs to "prove" they were delivering care packages. They even stole one from OREO!

The statement doesn’t necessarily address all of the issues raised by Barker in her article, but some of those are relatively minor and could just be attributed to poor judgment in selection of photographs and a lack of scrutiny for the details in their claims. (In fairness again, Gonzalez was responding more to my post than the whole ProPublica article, too.) The close proximity of MAF to TPE and its officials’ businesses are more serious, and perhaps that issue hasn’t been fully appreciated in the past. It should be now; whether or not it makes life less convenient, there should be enough separation to keep donors from worrying that their efforts aren’t going for someone else’s profit, especially when it comes to the rental arrangement. It may well be legal, but it doesn’t look good, and that does make a difference when you’re asking people to part with their cash and time for your charity instead of someone else’s.

Do even BOTHER to read these things????

most every accusation is a lie, of course. Too bad you just assumed it was true, or rather I bet you didn't care whether it was true or not, just jumping for joy you had a hit piece you could put out there. Sadly, the ones that will suffer from this hit piece is our troops.

And here's the fun part.

They don't DENY any of the allegations. Quite the contrary..they do a smoke and mirrors "It's a space issue" thing.

Additionally they used "stock" photographs to "prove" they were delivering care packages. They even stole one from OREO!

The statement doesn’t necessarily address all of the issues raised by Barker in her article, but some of those are relatively minor and could just be attributed to poor judgment in selection of photographs and a lack of scrutiny for the details in their claims. (In fairness again, Gonzalez was responding more to my post than the whole ProPublica article, too.) The close proximity of MAF to TPE and its officials’ businesses are more serious, and perhaps that issue hasn’t been fully appreciated in the past. It should be now; whether or not it makes life less convenient, there should be enough separation to keep donors from worrying that their efforts aren’t going for someone else’s profit, especially when it comes to the rental arrangement. It may well be legal, but it doesn’t look good, and that does make a difference when you’re asking people to part with their cash and time for your charity instead of someone else’s.

I don't read anything made up on some left wing site like dailybeast, hufferpost and Slate...And how funny all of them came out with this ALL at the same time..how coincidental is that...
but you all have a cow over it. when they are charged with some crime, let us all know......Our country is being invaded, the middle east is going to hell and this is what keeps you on the left up at night.....Hell you even dug up the rancher Bundy again you all are so desperate
mooooooooo

Last edited:
Good God they are hateful little pricks,the left just seems to love their hate.

I swear, they aren't happy unless they are hating

be it a musician, radio host, woman Governor, a news station, a rancher, some guy Zimmerman and the list is so ridiculous to post it all

And here's the fun part.

I don't read anything made up on some left wing site like dailybeast, hufferpost and Slate...And how funny all of them came out with this ALL at the same time..how coincidental is that...
but you all have a cow over it. when they are charged with some crime, let us all know......Our country is being invaded, the middle east is going to hell and this is what keeps you on the left up at night.....Hell you even dug up the rancher Bundy again you all are so desperate
mooooooooo

Our country is being invaded, by whom?

And as to the middle east? When Bush and the PNAC cowboys decided they were going to "remake" Afghanistan and Iraq over lies? They were warned as were conservatives this would have extremely bad consequences. Where were you folks when millions of refugees were flooding into Jordan, Egypt, Turkey and many other countries from Iraq? Where those places being invaded? Actually you folks were "shaming" them because they complained.

Seriously. The writer, Kim Barker, is a writer for the New York Times and essentially did the research on her own time.

It should be troubling to everyone that Sal Russo, who also fund raises for the Tea Party Express, paid himself (Well his agency) 2.3 million dollars from 7.8 million dollars of donations meant to help the troops.

And here's the fun part.

mooooooooo

Our country is being invaded, by whom?

And as to the middle east? When Bush and the PNAC cowboys decided they were going to "remake" Afghanistan and Iraq over lies? They were warned as were conservatives this would have extremely bad consequences. Where were you folks when millions of refugees were flooding into Jordan, Egypt, Turkey and many other countries from Iraq? Where those places being invaded? Actually you folks were "shaming" them because they complained.

Seriously. The writer, Kim Barker, is a writer for the New York Times and essentially did the research on her own time.

It should be troubling to everyone that Sal Russo, who also fund raises for the Tea Party Express, paid himself (Well his agency) 2.3 million dollars from 7.8 million dollars of donations meant to help the troops.
Tina Fay just started in a movie about Kim Barker during the afgan war. She's a bad ass bitch with huge balls. Tango Whiskey Foxtrot.

Forum List

Back