mountain men.....reality tv?

MOUNTAIN MEN

i jioned just to write this

Biggest load of bear shit i have ever watched LMFAO

Watch yukon men then you will see hard tough men fighting to survive

watched this Comedy mountain men for 4 episodes so far..and between them all they have 2 beavers a duck and a racoon

MARTY...Aka NO GUN NEEDED

All i hear is how dangerous wolves and bears are (TRUE) marty is alone miles away from help..narator says how marty was surounded by a pack of wolves before and had to shoot his gun and he got away...but he has no gun when his snowski breaksdown and walks back to his cabin (10 miles) no gun no water no food (thats a professinal right there LOL) But then after i stopped laughing... in the morning he walks back 10 miles to fix his ski ...WITH NO GUN
He then has to return by plane to see his daughters concert..saying it is dangerous flying and could go down at any time with the weather...so my guess would be have food water warm clothes AND a gun in the planes wing holster so if you crash you could still hunt and kill bears wolves to protect yourself ????,,,NO not marty...NO GUN NEEDED

Eustace conway...Aka NEED GOOD WEED MAN

all the other wilderness programmes ive watched (yukon men) etc. say you HAVE TO PREPARE FOR LONG WINTERs

Eustace ...Well he just does house maintenance and chops a tree now and again and chills around his 1000 acres LOL
and like everyone that has a cold takes medicine and has a sauna...WHAT did you say SAUNA ???...shit tough life there hey??? NO GUN NEEDED

TOM...aka GUN NOT NEEDED

well he can't walk...big bears roaming around his cabin home too...tom goes out hunting..keeps showing bear tracks and saying how the bears run to gunfire now because there protected and they can take your kill..maybe thats why tom doesnt take a GUN to ????
Went to his brothers for a break to clear a mountain lion from his brothers land..Do you need a gun ? ...just take one incase hey? NO...not one gun between 3....NO GUN NEEDED
but hunting grouse with a hawk...wont need a gun for that hey ??? silly...yes you do ..his brother has his gun LOL YES GUN NEEDED

Lets some it up..bears kill you... wolves kill you..MARTY..EUSTACE..TOM = the three stooges LMFAO

Setup tv crap lol

watch it closly/carfully and see where the tv crew set things up..think ill put some clips on youtube lol
anyway must watch the rest now need a laugh

Last edited:
Has anyone noticed toward the end of the show on season 2 episode 8 that when Marty is walking in his cabin the wood logs shake as if it was a picture moving while the roof, door, and background stay still? This is not what his cabin looks like!

I think they're trying to hard with some of these "reality shows." They're looking pretty pathetic.

Bring back "Hogan's Heroes" and "The Man From Uncle."

Do you remember the Reports in the 80's and 90's about poverty in Appalachia? They would talk about people living in shacks up in the hollow and then show pictures like this one: Well, I grew up in Appalachia, and there may have been one or two families like this, but overall, we were hard working people who hunted and fished, and not for sport, to feed our families, and we had clean clothes and went to school.

TJG2H5A.jpg

Forum List

Back