Mothers For California’s Prop. 19

topspin

Rookie
Apr 29, 2010
norml.org

Wed, 20 Oct 2010 19:07:18 By: Paul Armentano, NORML Deputy Director
Share This Article The Associated Press has pulled together an excellent video package of mothers speaking out in favor of California’s Proposition 19. These collective voices and images make a powerful statement.

ABC News also highlighted yesterday’s ‘moms’ press conference, which came on the heels of a just-released Survey USA poll finding that voters endorse the measure 48 percent to 44 percent. You can read and watch ABC’s full coverage here.

norml.org

Share This Article The Associated Press has pulled together an excellent video package of mothers speaking out in favor of California’s Proposition 19. These collective voices and images make a powerful statement.

ABC News also highlighted yesterday’s ‘moms’ press conference, which came on the heels of a just-released Survey USA poll finding that voters endorse the measure 48 percent to 44 percent. You can read and watch ABC’s full coverage here.

48 to 44? Not a very big margin and probably within the margin of error. But I'm not shocked by the dishonesty from burger flippers like yourself.

And no I don't want fries with that.

• Banned
norml.org

48 to 44? Not a very big margin and probably within the margin of error. But I'm not shocked by the dishonesty from burger flippers like yourself.

your dumber than the average Texan. You have the facist gov backed by big pharma and alchohal and prison unions against. That's some tough foes fighting freedom. I'm not shocked you oppose personal freedom, you redneck cousin marrying Jesus freak.

norml.org

your dumber than the average Texan. You have the facist gov backed by big pharma and alchohal and prison unions against. That's some tough foes fighting freedom. I'm not shocked you oppose personal freedom, you redneck cousin marrying Jesus freak.

Spoken like a true burger flpper. The dumbest Texan could still outsmart the likes of you. And no I don't want fries with that.

• Banned

Spoken like a true burger flpper. The dumbest Texan could still outsmart the likes of you. And no I don't want fries with that.

It's going to pass, but rednect states like Texas and Louisiana are going to be umong the last to recognice this civil right.

norml.org

I'm going to assume that you are not asserting that only "burger flippers" are opposed to the policy of prohibition...

I'm just going to assume...:cool:

• Banned
The Atlantic (lonestar wouldn't know it) does a periodic blog called cannabis closet.
Very smart folks MBA's, doctors, teachers all write about the closet experience.

Won't this law contradict federal law?

I would think it would get shot down in the courts if it passes.

Is there anything in California besides dope smokers and queers?

California has to have the lowest IQ of any state in the Union. Too many fucking idiots in one place..... beautiful, but OMG they are dumb.

your a fustrated little conservatard spinster who doesn't know shit.

Cali has the most millionaires in the country. What fucking podunk state produced such an up tight spinster like you?

Forum List

Back