Mothers can sure wreck your whole day with guilt :)

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
So my Mom just called and asked if I'm doing ok. "Ya? Why wouldn't I be?" I thought it was snowing or her power went out like. "I just wanted to check. Haven't heard from you in a while. Mothers do that." (drops head feeling ashamed) "Oh." :)

Became clear she's just lonely and wanted to talk. Happening more and more I'm noticing. Now I feel SO bad! OMG slit my wrists over here. :)

So my Mom just called and asked if I'm doing ok. "Ya? Why wouldn't I be?" I thought it was snowing or her power went out like. "I just wanted to check. Haven't heard from you in a while. Mothers do that." (drops head feeling ashamed) "Oh." :)

Became clear she's just lonely and wanted to talk. Happening more and more I'm noticing. Now I feel SO bad! OMG slit my wrists over here. :)
She wants to make sure her toothless sex fiend son has not hurt anybody lately. Give her a fucking break.

talk them today, for tomorrow they may be gone forever....

I hear ya. Unlike most of my relatives I never really got to know and don't miss, I will miss her. Given her parents both died of cancers within a week of each other, I'm kinda mentally conditioning myself to be prepared for a likely bombshell in a few more years.

talk them today, for tomorrow they may be gone forever....

I hear ya. Unlike most of my relatives I never really got to know and don't miss, I will miss her. Given her parents both died of cancers within a week of each other, I'm kinda mentally conditioning myself to be prepared for a likely bombshell in a few more years.
Oh, boo hoo for you and your feelings. Try thinking about her, how lonely she is, and the fact that you are unable to have her come to your place to visit because you are too busy baking cookies for the hot, sweaty maintenance men at your apartment complex. If she knew the real truth she would probably end it early.

Lost my mother a year ago, but when my birthday rolled around, I received a card from her.

(She had set it up with my brother to send one she had already signed and addressed)

Every year, for almost 50 years, I received a card from her on my birthday.

last birthday rolled around, no card.

and I realized I would never again receive one from her.

We talked weekly, and I still expect the phone to ring on Saturdays

My mother can't guilt trip me because I haven't spoken to her in over 10 years

It's been absolutely blissful

Lost my mother a year ago, but when my birthday rolled around, I received a card from her.

(She had set it up with my brother to send one she had already signed and addressed)

JFC dude, you're supposed to comfort people feeling bad. Not lop their heads off with more. :)

JFC dude, you're supposed to comfort people feeling bad. Not lop their heads off with more. :)

Screw that.

If you don't want to feel guilt, don't wait for her to call you and lay that trip.

Call her once in a while

Screw that.

If you don't want to feel guilt, don't wait for her to call you and lay that trip.

Call her once in a while
Delta is a subhuman shit can. He probably doesn't have a clue what you are talking about. I lost my dad in 2014. It takes a while for it to sink in that except for the memories that person will be absent from your life from now on. All they want is to have their kids around them, and being there benefits you too, as it will keep you from having regrets that you did not spend enough time with them.

Apparently all Delta has on his mind is how his mother may be an imposition on him.

My site manager placed the blame on me essentially for the canceling of shift trades and people leaving work early.

Someone relieved me early, and did not do a task . So....... People leaving work early was cut.

Shadow 355

Forum List

Back