What Game Do You Prefer (with friends/family)?

Which Game/Activity Do You Prefer?

• Bowling

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Ping Pong

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Pool

• Mini-Golf

• Beer Pong

• Corn Hole

• Badminton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Air Hockey

• Darts (301 or Cricket?)

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Shuffleboard

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Other

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Croquet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
If you are hanging out with friends or family, which games do you like or prefer?
Unlimited options, pick as many as you like or none.....

Are you a "master" at any of them? Where no one can beat you?

63508549.jpg

If you are hanging out with friends or family, which games do you like or prefer?
Unlimited options, pick as many as you like or none.....

Are you a "master" at any of them? Where no one can beat you?

Play Scrabble sometimes after a family get-together. 20 Questions occasionally too.

As far as family board game, Trivial Pursuit was always my favorite.....

My friends and I are board game fanatics. I can say without hyperbole that we have spent thousands and thousands of dollars on board games. Quite often we will all get together and have marathon game days. We had one last Friday and my brother is hosting one this Saturday. Cocktails, shots, good friends, and board/card games is my idea a perfect evening. We love lawn games as well but the weather is making that increasingly more difficult to occur.

My friends and I are board game fanatics. I can say without hyperbole that we have spent thousands and thousands of dollars on board games. Quite often we will all get together and have marathon game days. We had one last Friday and my brother is hosting one this Saturday. Cocktails, shots, good friends, and board/card games is my idea a perfect evening. We love lawn games as well but the weather is making that increasingly more difficult to occur.

.... why can't you be my neighbor.... that sounds like heaven..... :(

I actually meant to include Croquet in there! Dang it!

My hubby is the MASTER of Croquet!

I actually meant to include Croquet in there! Dang it!

My hubby is the MASTER of Croquet!

I love Croquet. We can't play at my house b/c we live in the city and our backyard is a postage. Our friends that lice slightly outside the city have the larger yards for games. We can't even play cornhole in our backyard. lol

Card games and bowling are what my family is no stranger to. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. My best bowling score is 137, but I got it during a church gathering on Easter weekend 2001. :) :) :)

Card games and bowling are what my family is no stranger to. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. My best bowling score is 137, but I got it during a church gathering on Easter weekend 2001. :) :) :)

We played Rummy 500 growing up. But we only played when my Grandparents were around because my mom hated card games.....

My best bowling score is 189. I went bowling fairly recently and bowled 3 games and averaged 150 which is unreal because I'm usually in the 120s. I love bowling :)

... but I love Air Hockey and Ping Pong more ... especially Ping Pong!

LOL! That would be Rummy. I'm pretty good at it - very rarely lose. Probably my quickest game was with a friend one evening. He had the shuffle and first deal and I could not believe what he dealt out to me when I spread out my cards. I just sat there with a ... um ... poker face. I played an unnecessary card, he made his play and whadayaknow ... I picked up his discard, laid out my straight run on one suit and discarded the lowest card. :D

Forum List

Back