Mother-of-three teacher, 42, died after swallowing $75 bag of cocaine in first class lounge

This is so weird to me, one time a cop pulled me over and I swallowed an 8 ball of cocaine and nothing happened...

Good stuff? Her tolerance low?

Mother-of-three teacher, 42, died after swallowing $75 bag of cocaine in first class lounge before flight to Dubai

Mother-of-three teacher, 42, died after swallowing $75 bag of cocaine in first class lounge before flight to Dubai

Sounds like you can buy a LOT more cocaine for $75 in the UK than you can here, huh?

I hope so, that's just a few lines here and What the heck we are closer to South America...lol

Maybe it was cut with that Fentanyl stuff. :dunno:
That's the price of 1 gram here, not very much.

Yeah fake headlines, to try to scare people saying cocaine is a dangerous drug. Has to be more to the story.

No one should swallow big plastic bags. Killed my friends dog. Dog ate a bunch of saran wrap out of the garbage and got obstructed. They couldn't see it on the x-ray of course. Had to open up his miles of intestine to find it and the contamination from that in his gut killed him. Poor guy.

No one should swallow big plastic bags. Killed my friends dog. Dog ate a bunch of saran wrap out of the garbage and got obstructed. They couldn't see it on the x-ray of course. Had to open up his miles of intestine to find it and the contamination from that in his gut killed him. Poor guy.

We are not talking a hefty bag here, btw those capsule's are made out of plastic I think?

Guess not? Interesting....

In the manufacture of pharmaceuticals, encapsulation refers to a range of dosage forms—techniques used to enclose medicines—in a relatively stable shell known as a capsule, allowing them to, for example, be taken orally or be used as suppositories. The two main types of capsules are:

• Hard-shelled capsules, which contain dry, powdered ingredients or miniature pellets made by e.g. processes of extrusion or spheronization. These are made in two halves: a smaller-diameter “body” that is filled and then sealed using a larger-diameter “cap”.
  • Soft-shelled capsules, primarily used for oils and for active ingredients that are dissolved or suspended in oil.
Both of these classes of capsules are made from aqueous solutions of gelling agents, such as animal protein (mainly gelatin) or plant polysaccharides or their derivatives (such as carrageenans and modified forms of starch and cellulose). Other ingredients can be added to the gelling agent solution including plasticizers such as glycerin or sorbitolto decrease the capsule's hardness, coloring agents, preservatives, disintegrants, lubricants and surface treatment.

We are not talking a hefty bag here, btw those capsule's are made out of plastic I think?

Guess not? Interesting....

In the manufacture of pharmaceuticals, encapsulation refers to a range of dosage forms—techniques used to enclose medicines—in a relatively stable shell known as a capsule, allowing them to, for example, be taken orally or be used as suppositories. The two main types of capsules are:

• Hard-shelled capsules, which contain dry, powdered ingredients or miniature pellets made by e.g. processes of extrusion or spheronization. These are made in two halves: a smaller-diameter “body” that is filled and then sealed using a larger-diameter “cap”.
  • Soft-shelled capsules, primarily used for oils and for active ingredients that are dissolved or suspended in oil.
Both of these classes of capsules are made from aqueous solutions of gelling agents, such as animal protein (mainly gelatin) or plant polysaccharides or their derivatives (such as carrageenans and modified forms of starch and cellulose). Other ingredients can be added to the gelling agent solution including plasticizers such as glycerin or sorbitolto decrease the capsule's hardness, coloring agents, preservatives, disintegrants, lubricants and surface treatment.
No a capsule wouldn't be plastic--that wouldn't dissolve in your stomach the way a pill should.
But as long as it's a really little bag, I suppose it would travel through without damage.

This is so weird to me, one time a cop pulled me over and I swallowed an 8 ball of cocaine and nothing happened...

Another Darwin Award Winner!
Play stupid games get stupid prizes.

Yeah fake headlines, to try to scare people saying cocaine is a dangerous drug. Has to be more to the story.
Cocaine Caused Bias' Death, Autopsy Reveals : Dose Said to Trigger Heart Failure; Criminal Inquiry to Be Pressed
A cousin's gf died of heart failure at 31 after a good healthy snort. Coke can be dangerous.

He had a weak heart, I presume, I did so much coke in my younger days that these new drugs (to me) don't do anything.

Another Darwin Award Winner!

Definitely.
Her thought process was, "I've got a great idea! I'll board a plane to Dubai and take some really good coke with me!!."

Cocaine Caused Bias' Death, Autopsy Reveals : Dose Said to Trigger Heart Failure; Criminal Inquiry to Be Pressed
A cousin's gf died of heart failure at 31 after a good healthy snort. Coke can be dangerous.
I wouldn't say that it can be dangerous. Saying that it is dangerous flat out is more like it.

God bless you and the woman's family always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back