Mother of teen killed in drive by shooting begs people to put weapons down...in Britain....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This shooting happened Friday night........it is interesting what the article says about crime in Britain....

Mother of teenager killed in drive-by: I can't stop crying

Karim Samms, 16, was shot as he met a friend on his way home on Friday night.

Neighbours rushed to help but he died from a single gunshot wound in Roebourne Way, in North Woolwich, near City Airport.

---------

Ms Samms begged people to lay down their weapons amid a perceived rise in youth violence in the area and following the fatal stabbing of Ahmed Deen-Jah, 21, in nearby Canning Town

There has been a rise in youth violence in the area......and if you read British crime news.....knifings and shootings are up.....especially in the major cities...

There has been a rise in youth violence in the area......and if you read British crime news.....knifings and shootings are up.....especially in the major cities...
Obviously they need more guns in society.

Why do you hate the idea of the peasants being able to defend themselves? I would think a peasant British woman about to be raped by 4 peaceful Muslims with a knife would love to be able to send them to meet Allah

Yes they do....now, only the criminals have guns...and Britain is the most violent country in Europe.......and more violent than the U.S.

Why do you hate the idea of the peasants being able to defend themselves? I would think a peasant British woman about to be raped by 4 peaceful Muslims with a knife would love to be able to send them to meet Allah
I think it's a rather silly "fix", that's all, war and violence obviously give our lives meaning in this society.

Yes they do....now, only the criminals have guns...and Britain is the most violent country in Europe.......and more violent than the U.S.
Chicago!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back